• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.248

Coach Zuck

>By design, players cannot accept Trade Offers from users who are not their friends, Guildmates, or neighbors. However, those offers would still appear as available. They will now be greyed out. Don't take candy from strangers, kids.

This change log entry strongly suggests you guys are about to introduce a new bug. We already can't see trade offers from people we aren't friends, guildmates or neighbours with. Maybe you instead meant to invalidate a cache of guildmates or friends when a friend unfriends you or a guildmate leaves the guild?

>Some lucky players received hourly attempts in the Guild Expedition twice. Maybe you didn't want us to know but we found out anyway. Now the attempts are credited fairly again.

Why do you guys have to be so salty in your change log entries? it's so unprofessional and rude. Nobody cares about GE or the number of encounters they get per hour, and no I'm not one of the people who had this bug and didn't report it, but if I did have the bug there's also a good chance I would have just assumed that everyone got two encounters per hour - how would those people know any better? Don't take candy from strangers, Inno. (apparently this isn't belittling to say!)

Who's bright idea was it to take out the GE extra turn? Even if were finished GE, GE runs till Monday so the extra turn should have stayed available for quests