• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.250

BruteForceAttack

""
On some servers, especially the German and International ones, we've experienced performance issues with the activation of our most recent offer. Unfortunately, this also have caused login issues for some players. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would like to inform you that we've implemented fixes to rectify the problem and hope the next offer launch will go more smoothly. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you face a similar issue again!

""

Oh welll... Looks like Internal server error all the time after the release. Cant do fights for more than few mins...game keeps crashing, clearing cache/restart/reboot, windows/browser update "sometimes" fixes the issue temporarily for some folks but then game fails again..

MJ Artisan of War

Noarsil is the same.... pretty much unplayable, lots of screens have see-through backgounds, can't write messages as there is no text box in threads.... Zorsgog and beta work fine.... cleared cache and ran disk clean-up, no change....
INNO problem, they will have to fix affected servers/worlds.

hog wild 103

Same here Under the settings menu it is now impossible to change any settings because the check boxes have disappeared.

Pericles the Lion

Another day...same problems. Any attempt to open the Army Management menu or start a battle results in a "Internal Error" and automatic restart (on Sinerania and Vingrid). On Uceria, this problem is compounded by having transparent pop-up screens. The problem is not on my end because I have no troubles with my cities on T or W.

Last edited:

ChoppingBlock

Was the formula for GBG and GE fights changed in any way with this update? Players losing significant troops with high boosts on and relatively low attrition levels.