• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.263

lll Liz lll

First of all any changes to the Halloween event, I absolutely won't like. I liked going through the darkened maze, finding the dolls and such. Please don't screw with it. We have mixed feelings about the St Patty's Day event, positive and negative so I guess it is good. I miss the Sakura Events!

UBERhelp1

First of all any changes to the Halloween event, I absolutely won't like. I liked going through the darkened maze, finding the dolls and such. Please don't screw with it. We have mixed feelings about the St Patty's Day event, positive and negative so I guess it is good. I miss the Sakura Events!
No one has even played the new event yet. At least try it before immediately hating on it.

Darkest.Knight

Surprisingly, from Mooing Cat both beta events are on going; normally they're sequential. We'll c, both are TBA for timing. Soccer first makes sense, bit early for fall event.

Dursland

Surprisingly, from Mooing Cat both beta events are on going; normally they're sequential. We'll c, both are TBA for timing. Soccer first makes sense, bit early for fall event.
Fall Event is live on beta. Soccer Event will be live soon on Live servers. After soccer we'll get the Fall Event.

And yes Halloween is after that. Then likely Winter event.

Darkest.Knight

Looks like soccer beta is already done, fall beta is on going. The daily prizes from the beta soccer are a bit disappointing, nothing that I can use.

Dursland

Looks like soccer beta is already done, fall beta is on going. The daily prizes from the beta soccer are a bit disappointing, nothing that I can use.
Yeah the real prize in Soccer event is the main building, and the gold league exclusive building.

Heard feta farm was good too but only glanced at it.

Darkest.Knight

Hard not to switch out to the newest buildings, all are multiflavored. I'll check out the buildings more carefully l8r. I made it to gold last event, don't think I'll collect enough diamonds to do it for the next one, lol, not sure if there are leagues.

BantyRooster

I have noticed that my grilling groves don't produce FP packages even though motivated. Is this something that will be fixed soon? Thanks!

BantyRooster

Yes, the good folks at tech support did a thorough job in investigating and I believe it was my mistake! Apparently I didn't make certain my mass aid took. Thank you all for checking. I apologize for the misjudgement and inconvenience.

What exactly happens if parts of a Chain Building are from different eras? Say, Statue of Honor is Contemporary, but one or both Roads to Victory is Postmodern? Or other way around?

Zatrikon

It wasn't until after I read this announcement that my Witch Doctor got put in the wrong carousel. I hope it's fixed soon.