• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.268

Dursland

Glad we are fixing the message center thing. I've had that cutoff happen to several of my messages, and it happens to a guildmate often too. It's really annoying.

Coach Zuck

>Ever had a long string of text in a message, only to see it get cut off after posting? We've got great news! Text in messages will now wrap around to the next line, just as it should

I really hope this is specifically fixing the issue where having any emoji in a message causes all word wraps after the emoji to miss 1 character at the end of each line
Very tired of having to put extraneous spaces at the end of our announcements & instruction & rule threads, and doing manual line breaks

honey55

Can the Jumpin' Pumpkin be added to the Production Carousel? Or is there a reason it isn't included?
They are in the blacksmith carousel. I would prefer they were in the sleigh builders carousel. I think they behave like blacksmith though. Someone said you can use finish profuction on them. I haven't tried yet

Sharmon the Impaler

They are a direct drop in replacement for blacksmiths and behave exactly the same way. They also upgrade so are good for X productions from your era tasks too.pump.JPG