• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.271

Lafawnduh

Half the change is good - the army POOL at the bottom where stacking is something folks like. However the "selected army" at the TOP, the troops you actually FIGHT with has also been affected and that's what a great deal of folks are NOT liking. i guess the programmers aren't able to differentiate between the troops. I did also notice that damaged rogues ate BEHIND drummers in the army pool... that's funny because I actually want a slightly damaged rogue in some instances - the Ai for auto battle targets damaged troops and I want the rogue hit first (aka fighting in FE - 1 hover, rogues)

Dursland

Rule # 7 -

7. Bugs​

Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to the Forge of Empires Team. A player is not allowed to knowingly take advantage of bugs.
Guess I should file a support ticket about getting frags of tourney grounds from pvp tower if I do it right after GBG.

2nd time I've gotten a GBG reward from PVP tower.

Grouping troops by injury is such a bad idea, I can't imagine why anyone even thought of it. It only makes it take longer to look through my active troops to see which ones to drop or keep, then I have to sort through my inactive troops to find where the ones I need moved to. So stupid.

Coach Zuck

Guess I should file a support ticket about getting frags of tourney grounds from pvp tower if I do it right after GBG.

2nd time I've gotten a GBG reward from PVP tower.
I think that's just a delayed popup box.. sometimes the popup boxes in GBG stop popping up and then suddenly will come all at once when you finish a fight, whether in GBG or all at once. I've inferred this because of the times when I've had 5+ reward popup boxes appear together after a long time of not getting any, it has been going on since GBG started years ago.

P C C

They are pretty much useless and you can't even sell them , I don't think Inno will care about a few extra frags of that.
Possibly players who are both in top guilds and spend diamonds in every event to get multiple event buildings may not have anything in their city that isn't better overall than a Tourney Grounds. But I've never had fragments for two at once, though I've come close. And if I were winning, say, four times as many fragments as I have been so far then I'd happily build four of them at once in my city.

Sharmon the Impaler

Possibly players who are both in top guilds and spend diamonds in every event to get multiple event buildings may not have anything in their city that isn't better overall than a Tourney Grounds. But I've never had fragments for two at once, though I've come close. And if I were winning, say, four times as many fragments as I have been so far then I'd happily build four of them at once in my city.
It limiting it's single attack value useful in GBG that makes it a bit of a dud seeing that it is a GBG reward and not a GE reward.

Half the change is good - the army POOL at the bottom where stacking is something folks like. However the "selected army" at the TOP, the troops you actually FIGHT with has also been affected and that's what a great deal of folks are NOT liking. i guess the programmers aren't able to differentiate between the troops. I did also notice that damaged rogues ate BEHIND drummers in the army pool... that's funny because I actually want a slightly damaged rogue in some instances - the Ai for auto battle targets damaged troops and I want the rogue hit first (aka fighting in FE - 1 hover, rogues)
I didn't like it at first, but I got new muscle memory for it pretty quickly. People will get used to it pretty quickly I'd assume

Vici

Not enjoying this improvement. It makes harder to follow the health bar of damaged units (non rogues), particularly, when need to fight fast and the damaged troops (non rogue) keep changing their places in the army.
I also really hate this change. It is especially annoying on mobile, where it is already very annoying and slow to swap out units. Please change this back at least for mobile!

Xcynda

This change does not slow down fighting speed. It does slow down auto battle clicking, which is not the same thing. The change to the available units is great, and the very minor initial inconvenience of actually having to pay attention in between battles is actually an improvement to the game. Maybe once the auto-clickers slow down a little bit, they'll learn how to actually play the game.
When one is racing for a GbG province it's (at least sometimes and I'd suggest usually) helpful to auto-click fights to get as many advances as quickly as possible to take the province (especially on GbG opening day). As attrition increases it can be helpful to customize your army units based on what the game puts against your army.

When the units were grouped by type (before the 1.271 update) it was faster to be able to click the top left unit X times to clear the units you want to replace and then add the units you want to use. Now, you have to move your mouse or finger or whatever to remove the undamaged and damaged units of the same type (which takes more time) and replace them with the new units.

Having used the new system for a few seasons, the new organization seems to slow down fighting speed due to extra pointer/cursor/mouse movement/clicking -- it may not be by much, but in a close race it doesn't need to be by much.

I'd prefer to see that change as a toggled preference like the unit stacking.