• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.280

Pericles the Lion

Not "too early in the day". You need to work on your memory. I didn't care what time of day they removed GvG. Others did, but not me.
The following is your post on the GbG Shutdown thread:
Apparently the "course of the day" was first thing this morning, because access has already been disabled, and it's only 5:30 AM CDT. All of my cities also already have the Last Province special building.
Maybe you should up your Prevagen dosage. :p

BantyRooster

Well, since this update, I cannot assemble fragments more than one building at a time even though it gives me the option to do so. It still only builds 1 at a time. Also, I can no longer heal individual units once a battle has started. I can either heal all or none. What is this about?
I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Issue resolved

Johnny B. Goode

The following is your post on the GbG Shutdown thread:

Maybe you should up your Prevagen dosage. :p
Dude, you like to take things out of context. The context in this case being an ongoing discussion about when they would shut it down. The player I was responding to in the post of mine that you quoted had said that "the course of the day" could be any time of day, including after evening reset. I was merely pointing out that in this case "the course of the day" turned out to be very early. Only you could read into that that I was complaining that it was "too early". Now the person I was responding to cared about what time it shut down, but I did not. I only cared about the discussion about the shutdown.

Xenosaur

Well, since this update, I cannot assemble fragments more than one building at a time even though it gives me the option to do so. It still only builds 1 at a time. Also, I can no longer heal individual units once a battle has started. I can either heal all or none. What is this about?

Exactly, @BantyRooster! Not sure of your game platform/client, but I play FoE on mobile, iOS (Apple).

When I upgraded to 1.280 - I am seeing the EXACT same thing. I cannot heal an individual unit after a battle.

The choice has become ALL or None. That's a bug.

I tried your un-install -> re-install suggestion, it made no changes to the problem.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Exactly, @BantyRooster! Not sure of your game platform/client, but I play FoE on mobile, iOS (Apple).

When I upgraded to 1.280 - I am seeing the EXACT same thing. I cannot heal an individual unit after a battle.

I tried your un-install -> re-install suggestion, it made no changes to the problem.
Looks like it may be a mobile-only problem. I'm on PC and was able to heal a single unit when I had several damaged.

Xenosaur

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Issue resolved
you brought up 2 issues. Are both resolved? What platform do you use? Mobile, or browser? You said you "uninstalled" the app - that implies mobile. If mobile, which choice? iOS or Android?

Last edited:

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager

Hi!

We're aware of this issue and our development team is working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Xenosaur

@LeCron,
With all due respect. This is still not fixed. Mobile players have been patient, and we do understand. However, all due alacrity is requested to return this capability. If you are choosing to cost members excessive game currency to heal all units, and are removing (have removed) the ability to heal just 1 or multiple choices on purpose, then let us know that please.

As you know, this is only a MOBILE issue, PC based playing is not failing like this. Having ONLY the choice to heal ALL damaged units after a battle to save 1 is patently ridiculous and massively expensive.

Can you please redouble the efforts to make ALL your platforms compatible and offer the same capability? Heal a warrior on demand, and of choice. It's ok to have a HEAL ALL choice, but NOT the only choice available.

Individual unit healing should be returned.

"Heal" = revive, reconstitute, and/or make whole if partially or fully injured. IE - the way it USED to work!

Last edited:

PugadelicFunk

I play in EN, H, N, X, C2, and D2 on the live servers in the US and before any fight I can heal a single troop. After 1st wave fight, I cannot heal a single troops, have to heal all. After 2nd wave, it is the same. I have to heal all, I can't heal a single troop. And this is the case across all of my cities on the live servers. I tested this on mobile. This desperately needs to be fixed......

Xenosaur

Update: Initial testing of 1.281 appears to have fixed this mobile issue. I'm continuing to test this in live exercises in the game.

Thanks for the "heads up", Alex. :)