• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.280

Dominator - X

"It was possible to get stuck in a "battle loop" when you were in a fight while being kicked out of the guild"

Ha Ha. I have heard of members being kicked for fighting the wrong province in GBG, but fighting in QI?

"FOE-81482: Having Stacked Army Units deactivated caused an issue where the amount of unattached units was not displayed. We added it back!"

Thank you.

Godly Luke

It'd be nice to be able to set a frame limit manually like many other games. Don't get me wrong, I love playing FoE at 244fps, but I don't like that its either 30fps or whatever your refresh rate happens to be.

Sharmon the Impaler

"We will release version 1.280 on Wednesday, 10 Apr 2024. There will be a short downtime during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time."

Just An Observer

Wednesday is more than half over and no update has come along. It would have been nice to do the update very early in the day when few players are on, ya' think?

Just An Observer

Wrote to Mellofax...asked him to escalate this to the level above him as he claims he is the highest level for Customer Support. He would not do so.

Let's review some FACTS: INNO broke this and acknowledged it. "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....LOL!" seems to be their way of doing things. Finally we get an announcement saying the International market would taken care of two days before the US market was. If there had been ANY problem with the release to the International market, INNO should have notified EVERYONE that a delay had taken place and given us an estimated time to fix the situation.

Instead they set a date of their own choice, then dropped the ball. On top of generating more ill will from the customers (I am P2P BTW...don't lose me as I am hard to replace!), INNO also makes their Customer Support appear as nothing more than a shield to avoid contact with the customers. They are left in the dark too and cannot handle an escalation from the top Customer Support person. Is this any way to run a company?

CHURN: This occurs when customers get fed up enough to change their vendors, providers and so on. Anyone who REALLY knows business grasps the concept that CHURN is a negative, one to be held to an absolute minimum, especially with someone who has been a regular P2P player who just hit their 4th anniversary on FoE. Take care of me and your odds of having me stick around to spend more $$$ increase. Do the opposite and the negatives continue to build up on my end. There will be a "straw which breaks the camel's back" moment at some point with such poor customer support from INNO, making promises that are not kept and walling off those who have legitimate complaints.

Johnny B. Goode

I recall you commenting that INNO was too early in the day when they removed GvG. Now, your comment is they're too late in releasing this update. Maybe, someday, they will be "just right". :cool:
Not "too early in the day". You need to work on your memory. I didn't care what time of day they removed GvG. Others did, but not me.

Dursland

Good update.

Now we just need a fix for 2nd wave preview in QI, and un-moved-to nodes not showing bonuses for goods, coins/supplies, and troops like they do combat units.

BantyRooster

Well, since this update, I cannot assemble fragments more than one building at a time even though it gives me the option to do so. It still only builds 1 at a time. Also, I can no longer heal individual units once a battle has started. I can either heal all or none. What is this about?