• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

feedback for Winter event 2023

Emberguard

The hope is for me to reach 420 which is INNOS way of telling F2P to

' smoke MORE Marijuana '

Bronze & 420 appear to be unattainable unless ....... talk about precision coding !

Two things would have been the biggest contributing factors:
  • Save your currency to spend on one day. Then wait until the end to spend the rest
  • How often you hit the shuffle / 14 stars / calendar fragments + stars etc
If you went for the Calendar Key each day it showed up, that would reduce your progress obtainable each and every time you do that. First from the Key, and again from not hitting the shuffle.

Whereas if you ignored the Calendar, saved your currency for a single day, then your result must mean you didn't hit the shuffle all that often

Just An Observer

6 top level Elfie's, two top level Pyramids and both 3x3's being a mortal lock made this a whale-friendly event for me. Toss in upgrading 17 Nutcrackers. My 1% prize surge began last winter and it paid off since there has been so much jump in A/D numbers. Being in Future era, I can now think about calling it a day when it comes to events.

This event's prize building for getting all the Keys should have been easy for anyone who did some work. DQ's for some frags, hit sometimes in the event, then get Diamonds from GE and GBG to buy whatever was needed to score the prizes. No need to spend real $$$.

If a player had to spend though, this event was worth it IMO.

Disgruntled Veteran

Which to build Capy's Spa or Snow Globe?

Personally, I’m gonna put as much of each as I can. What I consider is the amount of neg-happiness vs military stats.

What military stats do you need to improve the most?
Do you care if it needs to be connected to road?
Do you care about more FPs or goods?
How much additional population do you need?

Seriously, just compare the buildings stats to your city to ensure your getting the increases where you need them.

PJS299

Anybody have the final calendar reward list? I have the one from Beta, but I'm not sure if it will be the same.

Dursland

Anybody have the final calendar reward list? I have the one from Beta, but I'm not sure if it will be the same.
☃️ Winter Event Daily Calendar Prizes ️
1. Chocolatery Kit
2. 100 Goods
3. Finish Special Prod
4. 30 Fps
5. 200 Prev. Goods
6. Nutcracker Lvl 1
7. 125 Goods
8. One Up Kit
9. 250 Prev. Goods
10. Finish Special Prod
11. 35 Fps
12. 150 Goods
13. Nutcracker Upgrade
14. 40 Fps
15. 300 Prev. Goods
16. Reno Kit
17. Finish Special Prod
18. 175 Goods
19. Store Building
20. 350 Prev. Goods
21. Nutcracker Kit
22. 45 Fps
23. 200 Goods
24. Finish All Special Prod
25. Pyramid Selection Kit
26. Winter Selection Kit
27. 400 Prev Goods
28. Finsh All Supply Prod
29. 50 Fps
30. Wishing Well
31. Winter Wonderland Retreat Selection Kit
32. Finish All Special Production

Dursland

Very happy camper here. Got to 480 in my main with no extra stars spent.

Decided I didn't need any more progress so didn't buy elves' workshop. Spent directly on the calendar instead, which was 3200 total to finish since I was unlucky enough to not find the key on last day.

Great haul here, can't wait to start upgrading my nutcrackers at a rapid pace.

My diamond farms got some love too, the nutcracker boosts now enable me to clear GE4 in two of them - and I managed to get to 460 in the farm where I have a Chocolatery, so got that to golden.

Excellent event for me. Thanks inno!

WiseOdin

Would have been nice for the calendar to be achievable. Without spending hard-earned diamonds or using a credit card. you would have thought the sleigh would be making them money by now. Inno's leaning harder and harder into "Pay to Complete"

Game is going to be really boring for the whales, when the F2P people all leave.

Zatrikon

Ending with 25/32 on the calendar. Amateur League - about 50 away from Bronze. Replacing the Reshuffle with a "lose 100 FPs" would improve the game 1000%.

Edward _MMXIII

you didn't hit the shuffle all that often

a) Calendar keys were not a factor ; if I received it as a prize then ok ( did do daily to open additional days )

2) did not get a tremendous amounts of reshuffle or 14 stars

c) did get to 420 but did not make Bronze League ~30 -40 point gap

4) played as conservative as possible

e) did not get any other specialty bldgs and these little buggers need road attachments

6) event gets a 6 / 10 as you truly did not need to get to 420 + to get a full 10 winter pyramid and in time a silver W.P.

PJS299

I was 4 houses away from the golden kit for Choco in H, and 6 in B, so I gave in and spent diamonds to get the golden kit.

What's annoying is that In B I figured out that I had enough epic kits and already build nutcrackers to get the MSA every day. I didn't even need to spend the diamonds.

It was the first event I've spent diamonds on in I think ever. I had to tell myself, “The diamonds are there to be spent. Spend them!” But overall it was pretty good. I got the main building in both worlds and the golden Choco. I also got the Winter Retreat kit in both. Hoping for Bronze League in both worlds too, but I may end up in Amateur. I spent about 500 diamonds, so not too bad, and I got everything I wanted/needed. I'd say it was a successful event.