• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FLOW is open to new members. Come visit us and stay for awhile.

DeletedUser9709

Join us! FLOW in Arvahall World
Looking for a guild that will actually help you learn how to play and supports it members instead of treating you as a number. We have a ranking system, allies, knowledgable leaders, and friendly members. Why wait? Join us! Contact Ladyrace or diadon331 for an invite.
Currently accepting all players. If you are new to the game, we enjoy teaching you the process to grow stronger quickly and to battle effectively.
We will help the guild and each other in any way possible. As one of the family, we will provide all the help and support. Like a family, each member will have the right to voice their concerns and opinions to help improve the guild. In this guild, we never say "I" and that's not because we have trained ourselves not to say "I". We don't think "I". We think "team". We understand the concept on how to make the team function as a unit. We accept responsibility and do not sidestep from it, but "we" gets the credit. This is what creates trust and enables Flow to get the task done.
We believe it is important we help each other. The best help is motivating and polishing (M/P) our guildmates. It is expected that everyone M/Ps at least three times a week. We understand real world comes first, but we want active players.
Go with the FLOW and we will help you GROW!