• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE game play

tbone19688

As a long time player I must say that I didn't think this game could be turned into crap this fast. For new or recent players things that have been implemented are normal but I see nothing but corporate greed and unfairness. Whomever voted, decided, and changed the rewards output against what players need to do should be fired.
Do you really think that MAKING players do 3X more to accomplish task while receiving less or the same old rewards is okay?!
You have accomplished one thing for those who don't know better, at the same time losing players who know better. All I can say is good luck with this new model :(

UBERhelp1

As a long time player I must say that I didn't think this game could be turned into crap this fast. For new or recent players things that have been implemented are normal but I see nothing but corporate greed and unfairness. Whomever voted, decided, and changed the rewards output against what players need to do should be fired.
Do you really think that MAKING players do 3X more to accomplish task while receiving less or the same old rewards is okay?!
You have accomplished one thing for those who don't know better, at the same time losing players who know better. All I can say is good luck with this new model :(
Any specifics? Features that you specifically don't like, or that you can point out as being bad, other than "everything?" Hard for us to say anything or have a discussion if we don't know what you're talking about here.

PJS299

This has been said so many times, it's not worth making another post full of complaints.

Karen Isaacsdottir

The tardigrades borrowed my violin, or I'd play you a tune.

Johnny B. Goode

You must not have been paying attention. I say that because, although the pace has accelerated lately, this game has been slowly sliding into crap for several years now. Some of it Inno's fault, some of it players' fault.

PJS299

Maybe some day Inno will take the money they make and actually invest it in the backend of the game. There is so much lag, and so many issues with GvG as well. Sad to see the game devolve as it has. Shame on you Inno.
The lag is a you problem, buddy.

PJS299

To be fair, there is lag at the beginning of GBG, which is why they staggered the starting times. And there have always been complaints about lag in GvG at reset time, mainly because every GvG player gets on at the same time.
Thanks for clarifying. I don't play GvG, and I don't play at the start of GBG, so I did not know this.