• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Foe Very Very Very Very Slow and Laggy on US servers

DeletedUser31392

Seems fine now

Edit: spoke too soon

Last edited by a moderator:

lemur

I have experienced server crashes about four times this evening — on Odhrorvar and ParkDog. Right in the middle of battle, the game just stops responding.... :oops:

DeletedUser19152

This has been an issue for me for several months now. Very laggy, the game freezes constantly, doesn't matter what browser I use either.

DeletedUser

You know you can "multi window", well I can, I'm sure anyone with a PC from 1980 might have a bit of trouble.
The only reason I ever did multiple tabs was for Treasure Hunt. However, when I started getting 1 military unit for the 8 hour cycle pretty frequently, and getting supplies and coins mostly for the 4 hour cycles, I pretty much stopped doing Treasure Hunt. Therefore, no need for multiple tabs, or windows. :D

DeletedUser26154

I'm getting hang-ups too and my system is on par.
it runs, but I notice major lag during maximum peak hours.

Goth Almighty

Are you still having these issues? If so, please let us know what type of system and browser you are using. Thank you.

BTW, I know this thread is over a year old but I'm experiencing the same symptoms so I didn't want to create a new thread.

The extreme lagging started a couple of days ago and I've tried everything. Now I want to switch servers but my city is in East-Nagatch. Is it available anywhere else or just on the US servers?

But to answer your question, what do you mean by system? I log into the us0 or us5 server and I'm using the Chrome browser. Also, I'm logging in from Thailand but there has never been a problem like this before. Another thing, it happened suddenly, i.e., while I was logged on. Was there a backup, restore or update going on?

DeletedUser28670

BTW, I know this thread is over a year old but I'm experiencing the same symptoms so I didn't want to create a new thread.

The extreme lagging started a couple of days ago and I've tried everything. Now I want to switch servers but my city is in East-Nagatch. Is it available anywhere else or just on the US servers?

But to answer your question, what do you mean by system? I log into the us0 or us5 server and I'm using the Chrome browser. Also, I'm logging in from Thailand but there has never been a problem like this before. Another thing, it happened suddenly, i.e., while I was logged on. Was there a backup, restore or update going on?
If you're on windows,
press the windows press
search RAM
press first thing that comes up
system stats are there

DeletedUser26965

Now I want to switch servers but my city is in East-Nagatch. Is it available anywhere else or just on the US servers?
There's only one US server in Florida that serves all the US Worlds so I don't imagine playing on another world would make any difference in your situation.