• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Wiki - Errors and Omissions

DeletedUser23444

@ The FoE Forum Moderator Team

Please consider creating a more formal place where we participating forum users can post to advise the support team when there are errors or omissions on the FoE Wiki. For now, I intend to keep posting to this topic (and I encourage others to do the same), until some better place is provided.

Wiki Page:

Wiki — Goods Buildings Page

Erroneous or Missing Content:

The list contains all Goods Production Buildings from all time periods between the Bronze Age and The Future, inclusively. The list also contains all of the new goods production buildings from the Oceanic Future. However, the list does not contain goods production buildings from the Arctic Future.

It looks like perhaps someone made a copy-and-paste error.:eek:

DeletedUser29062

in the new event i have to write 2 messages and i can open my messages it crashes my game soooooo can i get some help

DeletedUser23444

in the new event i have to write 2 messages and i can open my messages it crashes my game soooooo can i get some help

This topic is about errors or omissions on the FoE Wiki.

You need to post your Bug Report topic for bugs in the game.

DeletedUser8861

I am going to relocate this thread, as really these are not ingame issues or bugs.

DeletedUser21322

Please keep in mind when using foe wiki, although a great source of information. it is not run by foe there for information may not always be 100% correct.

DeletedUser26965

Please keep in mind when using foe wiki, although a great source of information. it is not run by foe there for information may not always be 100% correct.
The OP is talking about the official wiki which he linked, that is Inno run, at least in part I'm guessing, isn't it?
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Forge_of_Empires_-_Wiki_EN:About

Announcement: Wiki!

Not to be confused with the fan based wikia http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_of_Empires_Wiki

But regardless it looks as though the original complaint has been corrected.