• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Foeberge?

DeletedUser

What is a Foeberge Shop really?

latest

DeletedUser

I have one, but not building it yet, and no other source right now for me, but I heard it was for designer eggs not related to event.

Algona

I opened one today. Seems pretty sweet. Good production / space / pop numbers and the morale boost is a nice bonus. Happy to add it to my city.

Love the name...

DeletedUser

I want one of those! I could really use the massive supplies it would crank out.

DeletedUser25385

I wish I could give a foebrege egg to other players I like, as a gift lol.

Algona

I wish I could give a foebrege egg to other players I like, as a gift lol.

There is (forgive me) an egg of an idea hear. Hatched properly could grow into something special. Imagine if foeberge created eggs for Easter Events?

p.s. my favorite chicken joke:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the 'possum it could be done.

DeletedUser8420

I got a couple of those in my lower city...built them because of the color scheme of my city matches...yeah, I am to the point the aesthetic value of the city is more to me then event is, especially the other one is finished with tech and continental map...sigh...getting more bored every day.

DeletedUser25385

There is (forgive me) an egg of an idea hear. Hatched properly could grow into something special. Imagine if foeberge created eggs for Easter Events?

p.s. my favorite chicken joke:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the 'possum it could be done.