• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

For the last month I've been getting VERY OLD story quests.

FriarTuck

It started in SAAB, asking for 10 shellfish. I ignored it, hoping it would go away when I went up to SAJM (or whatever it is called). It did not, so I fulfilled it at a cost of nearly 2 weeks. I have forgotten all the other quests but the were all back many eras. The latest was back to the Iron Age. Should I just ignore these or take the time to complete them?

QuickBen2002

Same issue today. I'm in sajm and just got a story quest "celebrate victory" finish a 5 minute production in Hunters cabin from stone age!?

Dursland

Same issue today. I'm in sajm and just got a story quest "celebrate victory" finish a 5 minute production in Hunters cabin from stone age!?
That one is an error, everyone got it today - seems to be some kind of glitch.

As for the shellfish one, that's an OF storyline quest. Which means you haven't completed OF/VF/SAM story quests?

FriarTuck

WOW! You are right! I sure don't remember skipping them but the tech tree doesn't lie. That will take my FPs for a while.