• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] For Those Who Negotiate GE, How Many..bah, forget it, do what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26965

do what you want thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

It is when I realized that GE was decimating my goods inventory that I went back to fighting through the encounters. When it first started, there were more goods as prizes, then they changed to Motivation Kits, Extra Attempts, and other less desirable prizes. If I can't fight through, I stop rather than waste precious goods.
K, not really looking to debate, just looking for goods costs thanks.

DeletedUser4201

How many points do I get when i negotiate in GE. Is it the same as the number i get when i fight in ge?

wolfhoundtoo

How many points do I get when i negotiate in GE. Is it the same as the number i get when i fight in ge?

if you mean the points won by completing an encounter then yes whether you fight or negotiate the same amount earned no matter the method of completing the encounter.

DeletedUser4201

Thanks for that information. IT just seems like the ones that are fighting in GE gain a lot more points than i do. POsibley they are fighting more than just GE. I simply don' t have the time

wolfhoundtoo

Thanks for that information. IT just seems like the ones that are fighting in GE gain a lot more points than i do. POsibley they are fighting more than just GE. I simply don' t have the time

Oh I think we need to define what you mean by 'points'. If you mean the contributed points total you can see in the GE screen then the difference can be either that they are completing more encounters or that they are in a higher age/era. The amount of points will be the same whether you fight or negotiate but they do vary by age/era. For example my guild mates that are in Oceanic will finish with significantly more contributed points than I will since I'm in Future Era.

DeletedUser4201

Oh I think we need to define what you mean by 'points'. If you mean the contributed points total you can see in the GE screen then the difference can be either that they are completing more encounters or that they are in a higher age/era. The amount of points will be the same whether you fight or negotiate but they do vary by age/era. For example my guild mates that are in Oceanic will finish with significantly more contributed points than I will since I'm in Future Era.

I am talking about the points that are added to my score for the overall ranking. The score that is seen by everyone on the main screen.

DeletedUser4201

Dude, quite hijacking my thread ffs
Comparitively you are quite new so maybe i should cut you some slack but the way to address people is obnoxious and my question was within the same general area as "your thread". This is a global forum and no one owns a thread.

DeletedUser

Comparitively you are quite new so maybe i should cut you some slack but the way to address people is obnoxious and my question was within the same general area as "your thread". This is a global forum and no one owns a thread.
He may have joined the Forum later, but you'll notice he's a "Well Known Member", whereas you're a "New Member". He's not being obnoxious, you are. Start your own thread, and leave his alone.

DeletedUser24787

Screenshot 2017-06-01 at 11.33.07 PM.png

for the sake of data even tho its against my better judgement i will help with next weeks GE and provide my details with tier 1-3
this week zero goods were used for tier 1-3 i don't normally negotiate since these levels are rather easy
i did however negotiate the last 6 encounters of tier 4

DeletedUser27889

I didn't see the original question but if it's 'how many goods for level 4' I put this together when 4 was released. Medals are LMA numbers.GElvl4.jpg

DeletedUser26965

I didn't see the original question but if it's 'how many goods for level 4' I put this together when 4 was released. Medals are LMA numbers.View attachment 4659
Sorry but your post was on topic, this is now the post anything you want post(but yes I saw that before and thanks for doing that, this post was actually how many goods for each level)

Status
Not open for further replies.