• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Circling the Drain

lemur

Starting this morning, with the new GE cycle, the Guild Expedition has turned into an unstable POS. .I cannot get through more than two stages — fighting or negotiating — without my browser being crashed by the incompetent programming.

You're having fun now; it's InnoGames !!

DeletedUser

Starting this morning, with the new GE cycle, the Guild Expedition has turned into an unstable POS. .I cannot get through more than two stages — fighting or negotiating — without my browser being crashed by the incompetent programming.

Maybe if you trade your Commodore for something from this century, it would help. I fought and negotiated about 7 levels of GE on 5 worlds today with nary a problem. On 3 of those worlds, I'm in active guilds in which dozens of players cleared between 8 and 50 encounters. Not a peep from any of them about any problems. And here on the Forum, how many complaints today about GE problems? One. Guess who? That's right, lemur. "Not my equipment" lemur. Probably drives a piece of junk car, too, and complains about the roads. :rolleyes:

qaccy

Pick one:

1) Severe addiction
2) Stockholm syndrome
3) Insanity

You have something wrong with you if you have this much of a problem with the game/Inno and yet you're still here playing. You've been complaining for what, over a year now? Seek help.

lemur

Might be time to upgrade your hardware.

Let's see ... .Nothing has changed with my computer since I tripled the memory several weeks ago. .But the Guild Expedition suddenly became incredibly unstable on Monday, right at the beginning of a new cycle, and right when InnoGames has been making numerous programming changes.

So by sycophant logic, it must be my fault !!! . :rolleyes:

DeletedUser34800

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

DeletedUser34874

I did fine on ge. Started and completed it within 24 hours no issue. Same as every week. Kinda wish it was a little more difficult.

DeletedUser

and actually it's been over a year of complaint after complaint after complaint of some "inno" performance issue;
And not just a performance issue...a deliberately orchestrated performance issue that Inno then deliberately ignores for the sole purpose of making lemur's game life miserable, in order to...well, that's where his logic really goes completely off the tracks. Of course, Inno has the means and opportunity to deliberately sabotage their own game. They even have the means and opportunity to target specific players with that sabotage. The unanswered question then becomes: What could possibly be their motive to do such a thing?

lemur

I fought and negotiated about 7 levels of GE on 5 worlds today with nary a problem.

A narcissist believes that the only valid perspective in the world is his own.

Probably drives a piece of junk car, too ...

Nope. .Guess again, Beavis.

I thought you said your speakers blew out.

The sound file malfunction damaged my speakers. .But screwed up audio has no effect on how the program runs; it only diminishes the enjoyment of the game. .Even you could probably figure that one out.

Last edited: