• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Point bar increase to 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we increase the FP bar to 24? Maybe an increase every age.

Benefits:
  • Eliminates the need to log in 3 times a day.
  • Reduces feeling of being tied to the game at the expense of other life stuff causing players to quit the game
  • Increases product loyalty

Cons:

None. Reasons given below why
  • There is no gain to company to force the users log in 3 times vs 1 time daily. All active user count (and market eval of company worth) is based also on how many users logged in (but not on number of times they logged in).
  • Game strategy/mechanics is not changed in anyway by increasing from 10-24.
  • There are already houses that increase from collecting every few minutes to 24 hrs that reflect the playing style of the users. The same reason goes for why houses are not more than 24 hrs (upto the age I play anyway).

Last edited:

Farfle the smelly

I disagree with a couple of points. Mainly 1) ‘increases loyalty’ and 2) ‘no gain’ to logging in more than once a day.

Ergo:
1) I’m not sure you can really establish that someone who is less active is more loyal. In fact, if we look at habit research, the opposite is true. Repetition has been proven numerous times to increase...more repetition.
2) see number 1.

Forcing someone to log in multiple times a day is different from someone logging in on their own wish. Those who wish to play for more time will continue to do so. Repetition also causes folks to leave.

Its a line that can be figured out with some A/B testing . 10 FP is probably too frequent and 100 FP is too much gap.

Nicholas002

Last couple days, I’ve logged in
Like 20 times, because every 5 minutes when I am playing, the game crashes, and forces me to log in again.

Emberguard

There are already houses that increase from collecting every few minutes to 24 hrs that reflect the playing style of the users. The same reason goes for why houses are not more than 24 hrs (upto the age I play anyway).
That’s already how the FP bar basically works. Those houses that require logging in more have a higher base rate then the 24 hr option. If you log in once you get 10 FPs. Log in more often, get a higher rate

Last couple days, I’ve logged in
Like 20 times, because every 5 minutes when I am playing, the game crashes, and forces me to log in again.
Ok aside from crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.