• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Riddles

lemur

The telltale riddles ...

1. .What's the difference between Forge of Empires and a demolition derby?

Forge of Empires has more crashes.

2. .What's the difference between Forge of Empires and an Alzheimer's patient?

Forge of Empires has more memory leakage.

3. .How can you tell that your doctor spends too much time playing Forge of Empires?

His standard response to your inquires about any health problem is, "There was an internal error."

DeletedUser26965

jeez, I really had hope for you after your last post regarding achievements that you were taking a turn to a positive direction, short lived I guess, now back to IG bashing as usual. In the over two years I've played, yes GvG too, there was one whole memory leak issue which they corrected, and the game never crashed on me except for in that time since it was related to the memory leak issue.

Regarding responding I will grant you they don't really respond here much and it's posts like yours and the many other troll, snippy crap is why. Do you go to work and read crap responses all day? Beta is a different animal and please never go there and ruin it because they respond directly to you and I've had some good back and forth with them. They have a good presence over there because for the most part players know how to do it right, not always but mostly.

Agent327

The telltale riddles ...

1. .What's the difference between Forge of Empires and a demolition derby?

Forge of Empires has more crashes.

2. .What's the difference between Forge of Empires and an Alzheimer's patient?

Forge of Empires has more memory leakage.

3. .How can you tell that your doctor spends too much time playing Forge of Empires?

His standard response to your inquires about any health problem is, "There was an internal error."

I sincerely hope you do not have to earn a living with this. Hemorrhoids are more funny.

DeletedUser30900

We should all come to an agreement that every time this starts a new complaining thread we just come to it and curse each other so mods gonna shut it down

lemur

5. .What's the difference between Forge of Empires and someone with epilepsy who drinks six cups of coffee and then stares at a blinking red light?

The epileptic is more stable.

Jase249

Why did the Forge of Empires player create a FoE forum account?
-To whine about plunder

Why did the 2nd Forge of Empires player create a FoE forum account?
-To whine about the Arc

Why did the 3rd Forge of Empires player create a FoE forum account?
-To whine about the FoE forum

Why did the 4th Forge of Empires player create a FoE forum account?
-To whine about the first three players

DeletedUser

Who is more fun than a barrel of monkeys?
-not lemur
Who is smarter than the average bear?
-not lemur
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have one person with you, who would it be?
-not lemur
Who can turn the world on with their smile?
-not lemur
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
-not lemur
And, finally:
Who let the dogs out? (who..who...who)
-Well, now, that might have been lemur. :p