• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FORUM REGULARS: PLEASE READ.

• Thread starter Stephen Longshanks
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On occasion there are one or two players that like to come to the Forum and rant about the game/company/support/moderators. Please do not respond to these posts/players. Report the posts. The moderating staff will then handle the issue. We appreciate your cooperation in these occasional firestorms.

DevaCat

Aye, Captain. I sent a report in on the last one to blaze thru, thought he needed a little time out. Sometimes it's hard to resist tossing a zinger or two at them for funzies. Will try to resist!

On the other hand, haven't seen a good mod roast lately. Cmon people, where's your sense of adventure ;)

qaccy

Think I know one of the people you're talking about. Just got done failing to talk any sense into them in-game...it's unfortunate when all someone does when you disagree with them is start flinging the insults your way instead. Says to me that they really just want to be angry and don't have any good points to make.

Agent327

On occasion there are one or two players that like to come to the Forum and rant about the game/company/support/moderators. Please do not respond to these posts/players. Report the posts. The moderating staff will then handle the issue. We appreciate your cooperation in these occasional firestorms.

Easy solution to that. You know you can set a forum lag to a specific handle that makes it almost impossible for them to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.