• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forum time

Beorn Bear

It is now 12:01 AM on Thursday, October 15, 2020, Central Daylight Time (US). I am seeing posts that say they were made around 3 AM today that I know were not there earlier. Logically, this tells me that the time zone that the Forum is set to is at least 3 hours ahead of my local time, and possibly 4 or more. That puts it well east of the US East Coast time zone. So my question is: What time zone is the Forum set to?

Vger

Click on your user name on the top left, then select Preferences. Time Zone is the first thing listed. Change it to Central time and you should be good.

Goth Almighty

I don't see my user name on the top left corner of the screen. I see my city's name and I don't see preferences when I click on that.

Emberguard

I don't see my user name on the top left corner of the screen. I see my city's name and I don't see preferences when I click on that.
Forum can change time to whatever you want by clicking on your avatar at the top of the forum and then going into "Preferences".

Game is always set to server time. You can't change the time in game

Emberguard

How do you find out the server time? My server is en_US and my world is us5.
Daily Challenges. When you click to change the start time for the daily challenge it tells you current server time
unknown.png

unknown.png