1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

FP for Chateau or Capitol goods and BPs (or Arc duh)

Discussion in 'Walstrand Drama' started by gutmeister, Oct 9, 2017.

1. gutmeister

gutmeister Well-Known Member

Looking to acquire some goods and Blueprints for the Chateau, Capitol, or Arc. If anyone is interested in me donating 10-15/day (could do more, currently swapping with someone else though that should end shortly), let me know.

thanks!

2. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

I could tell you a few names, if you want to msg me in-game I would be happy to. I don't want to advertise the players here openly :p

3. gutmeister

gutmeister Well-Known Member

Anyone selling Arctic goods on here? Arc is about 2 goods / FP, and arctic goods 1:1 it seems like, implying trading up to arctic is 2:1?