• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FP > Goods Trade (most likely on DNSL ):

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser32355

NOTE: Trading FP > Goods is probably under the DNSL, so this thread should be here (not an actual proposal). :(

Proposal

Allow trading Forge Points for goods. :)

Current System
Only goods > goods. :(

Details
You can take 10fp and request 100 basalt for 50fp for 100 nanoparticles (as examples).

Abuse Prevention
1fp > 10 goods and 1fp > 1 good limit on trades
FP put into trades are not refunded (so fp trades are not used as temporary fp holders). :eek:

Conclusion
This would make buying goods easier. :D

DeletedUser26965

I'm always open to opening new markets so yeah give it a shot and see.

DeletedUser

1 FP = 50 Diamonds
1 good (BA to PE) = 5 Diamonds
1 good (ME+) = 10 Diamonds
Therefore:
1 FP = 10 goods (BA to PE) = 5 goods (ME+)
Of course, this math also means all goods from Bronze Age to Progressive Era should be traded 1:1 with each other and all goods Modern Era and above should be traded 1:1 with each other and any Bronze to Progressive goods traded for Modern and above goods should be traded 2:1. Simplifies trading quite a bit, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser26965

1 FP = 50 Diamonds
1 good (BA to PE) = 5 Diamonds
1 good (ME+) = 10 Diamonds
Therefore:
1 FP = 10 goods (BA to PE) = 5 goods (ME+)
Of course, this math also means all goods from Bronze Age to Progressive Era should be traded 1:1 with each other and all goods Modern Era and above should be traded 1:1 with each other and any Bronze to Progressive goods traded for Modern and above goods should be traded 2:1. Simplifies trading quite a bit, wouldn't you say?
I'm pretty certain the proposal is meant for player to player trades setting their own values not IG value. But currently I can buy 25 current age goods and 10fp's for $5.99 so perhaps figure that in as well for theoretical funions.

DeletedUser32355

I'm pretty certain the proposal is meant for player to player trades setting their own values not IG value..
I chose 1:10 and 1:1 based off of player-set values. 1:10 is as low as the good price gets in my world (Y), and some players sell Arc goods at 1:1 in new worlds (because people will pay it). It could also be 1:12, because I'm not sure about the goods price in older worlds.

DeletedUser26965

I chose 1:10 and 1:1 based off of player-set values. 1:10 is as low as the good price gets in my world (Y), and some players sell Arc goods at 1:1 in new worlds (because people will pay it). It could also be 1:12, because I'm not sure about the goods price in older worlds.
Well, I'm for having free markets and letting people decide so no limits needed really. As far as cheating goes and such, which is why we have the current trade ratio and item limit, I think IG should do something else besides throwing the baby out with the bathwater, make better sniffers or whatever tech people call it to search for cheaters.

Agent327

What is the use of this? If you want a discussion on the subject, fine. No harm in that. It is however on the DNS list and putting it in a proposal format looks rather childish to me.

Triopoly Champion

Abuse Prevention
1fp > 10 goods and 1fp > 1 good limit on trades
FP put into trades are not refunded (so fp trades are not used as temporary fp holders). :eek:

Conclusion
This would make buying goods easier. :D
It's best to trade with the fp packs, so that you can take back the trades whenever you want. Some Arc players have over 1,000 of them.

When more stuffs are on the Don't Suggest List, the better chance I'll likely earn higher score because Arc sniping is easy in the current game format.