• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FP SmallMedium Large

PaHe

Does that mean they are stored there with no limit or does the 10 limit still hold and I have to use amount below 10 ? Sorry, but this is very confusing.

PaHe

Thanks. But I save my FPs for specific projects and now have now way of knowing how many I really have. I use up to 300 when needed and was able to use packages to track those amounts. Do the FPs I gain from GBs at least go into those package areas?

DeletedUser8152

Yes, like the announcement said it is only FPs from the treasure hunt and GE rewards that were changed.

DeletedUser23852

Thanks. But I save my FPs for specific projects and now have now way of knowing how many I really have. I use up to 300 when needed and was able to use packages to track those amounts.]

I am so with you on this point. And with all these Events that require the use of same in one way or another (In this latest I'll have to spend over 100 to research a tech and finish one day). I'm probably going to leave the game unless FP packages are restored completely.
Sign me unhappy,
Alan

wolfhoundtoo

Well you have to do what you got to do. However before you decide to leave I'd like to remind you that you can buy forge points with coin. Plus you can pretty much expect tech requirements to be an ongoing requirements of quests/events so you should plan your 'teching' accordingly.