• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] FPs

How many FPs do you get daily?

• Total voters

WinnerGR

I was just wondering how many FPs you collect daily , this can be with any number of logins and include tavern visits , UBQs ( if you the same number every day ) , GE , GbG and any other source of FPs.

Ericness

I can count on 300-350 in my main as a base collection. A little but of luck with my BG or HC and I can push that number higher. I also can probably pull in another 50-100 from GbG depending on how motivated I feel and the generosity of the FoE gods.

I'm honestly too lazy to cycle UBQs and only irregularly snipe the hood (I ran out of steam once my bank got over 5k). More concerned about my active bar than my horde at the moment.

ffblackice

I think the longer time to play this game, the more FPs you will get, and if there is event, you can get more FPs, i.e. I got 60 FPs daily now, a week ago around 35 FPs, today I got over 300 FPs due to I played the archaeology event.