• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Frauenkirche of Dresden level 13

sirblu

I just noticed that on the FoD the goods given drop off by 18 when it goes from level 12 to 13. Is this a bug?
Level 12 produces 5363 Happiness and 38 Goods - but Level 13 produces 5587 Happiness and 20 Goods. Why the drop in goods produced?Frauenkirche of Dresden Lvl 13.jpg

DeletedUser31440

I just noticed that on the FoD the goods given drop off by 18 when it goes from level 12 to 13. Is this a bug?
Level 12 produces 5363 Happiness and 38 Goods - but Level 13 produces 5587 Happiness and 20 Goods. Why the drop in goods produced?View attachment 9612

Refined vs Unrefined goods, current level is showing 38 unrefined goods next level shows refined goods but it will actually be 40 unrefined goods.

DeletedUser

That is a visual glitch. I'm guessing that you're Modern Era or higher. At that stage, the Dresden produces 2x unrefined goods instead of 1x current goods. Since you are at level 12 (I'm assuming you're just looking at where it has current level and next level), you are getting 38 goods instead of the 19 you would be getting if you were below Modern Era. However, the stats for the next level don't reflect this, they simply state the regular pre-Modern output, which would be 20 goods. When you actually level it up, you will get 40 goods, not 20. And the display will again be misleading for level 14.

sirblu

Thanks for the answers but I am still confused so please bear with me.
This is a FoD of a friend who is in the Future Era to which I am contributing FP's and which is close to leveling. I did not want to add more FP's to it if it would cost him goods and I have never seen any other GB react this way. I am in the Ind Age. So hence the question.

DeletedUser31440

Thanks for the answers but I am still confused so please bear with me.
This is a FoD of a friend who is in the Future Era to which I am contributing FP's and which is close to leveling. I did not want to add more FP's to it if it would cost him goods and I have never seen any other GB react this way. I am in the Ind Age. So hence the question.

It's a glitch in the display, his total goods received each day from his FoD will go up. Currently he gets 38 goods at the next level he will get 40.