• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friending

gianteagle

There have been multiple times when I wanted to friend a person but when I search them it says they don't exist. Is this a bug or a mistake or what. It has happened many times and when they look for me it is perfectly fine.

Plain Red Justice

There have been multiple times when I wanted to friend a person but when I search them it says they don't exist.
The search engine is bad. If for example you're looking for "Zoe 169 The Beautiful" because she's a beautiful person to farm FPs on according to one of your sniper friends and type only the keyword "Zoe" because that's the only thing you remembered before leaving the conversation, chances are you won't be seeing her anywhere in the rankings unless you remember another keyword "169".

Agent327

The search engine is bad. If for example you're looking for "Zoe 169 The Beautiful" because she's a beautiful person to farm FPs on according to one of your sniper friends and type only the keyword "Zoe" because that's the only thing you remembered before leaving the conversation, chances are you won't be seeing her anywhere in the rankings unless you remember another keyword "169".

Wrong. Type in "Zoe" and she will be there. You just have to go through several pages of results.

Plain Red Justice

Wrong. Type in "Zoe" and she will be there. You just have to go through several pages of results.
You really like being wrong huh agent? Try looking for Zoe 183 The Fair in us14 using only "Zoe" in the searchbar. I'm on mobile, and no, this thing didn't just happen once it's happening right at this moment

gianteagle

Well for example one, I convinced one of my real life friends to play and he copied and pasted his username to me and I searched with that. Then I even tried searching his basic name minus the numbers (augustus) and it was still not there

Vger

Nope. If there are more than 50 matches, only 50 are shown. And it appears to be the lowest ranked players shown. You really need to remember the number, or at least the first digit or 2.

DevaCat

Well for example one, I convinced one of my real life friends to play and he copied and pasted his username to me and I searched with that. Then I even tried searching his basic name minus the numbers (augustus) and it was still not there
Are you sure you both are on the same server (world)?

gianteagle

yes. It happened today and the person searched me up and friended me. We were on the same world and it only affected me

Agent327

You really like being wrong huh agent? Try looking for Zoe 183 The Fair in us14 using only "Zoe" in the searchbar. I'm on mobile, and no, this thing didn't just happen once it's happening right at this moment

You are absolutely right and I am wrong. There seems to be a connection between your ranking and the search results you get when typing in just "Zoe".