• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected "Friends" and "Neighbors" Address Auto-Populate for Messages

Trail Boss

I'm new to this game; however, our capacity to communicate is hindered by the current communications structure. What I would put forward is that in "Messages" the addresses for "Friends and Neighbors" address blocks auto-populate just as it does for "Guild" messages. Granted in most instances we are contacting our guild brothers and sisters for support or advice, but there are instances when blanket communications may be sent out to friends and neighbors, i.e. getting support/attendance at a "Friends Tavern."

I have 140 Friends and it would be very painful to send out a message to all of them if I had to plug each one individually into an address block.

I respectfully submit my proposal to the masses for review, comment, and approval. I may be ODF (Out Dare Flappin) but I would be remiss if I didn't bring my request forward.

Semper Paratus!
John