• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends galore

67Sage101

So how long did players ask for more friends? Multiplying your answer by 10 is when I think the aid all button is coming. That or never.

Ebeondi Asi

I immediately added to 137. I aid them all every day. If you can't manage to aid others one at a time, then don't.
I can and have for a long time,over several Wolds. I can bet Inno will never offer an aid all button. And I think that is a good thing.

An aid all button is one step to having some sort of auto play on a game that has required effort.
It think it would be stupid to have an aid all button.Then next ask for a fight all button. make all fighting auto. on button five hundred fight boom. the auto collect, no need to even stop by every day, then?? it is all the same... a way for the lazy have an easier time. I understand it originally used to be a player had to go into the other players city and choose manually. Maybe better to go back to that than an aid all button.
LOL I can hear the screams already.

Last edited: