• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Friends Tavern Tablecloth: Will you get 1% or 8%?

DeletedUser26965

Say I have a Burgundy Tablecloth (8% fp chance) and I decide I like the look of the Simple Tablecloth (1% fp chance) and place that in my tavern instead of my Burgundy one, will my friends now only get 1% fp chance instead of 8%?

My guess is this is the case because when I select lower Tray and Floor upgrades the rewards also go down to those levels.

DeletedUser8152

Yes, I'm pretty sure that if you select the simple table cloth, then your FP rate drops to 1%. Which is silly on the one hand, but on the other hand it would be confusing if you couldn't easily tell what someone's actual drop rate was by looking at their tablecloth.

DeletedUser26965

The thing that bothers me about this is if someone has a higher level table cloth and chooses a lower one for aesthetic reasons I wouldn't know they have the higher one available and would be missing out on a higher chance. Many people might not even realize it. I think once you hit higher levels it should stay that way and let you go down levels for aesthetic reason w/o effecting the value.

DeletedUser8152

Right. But then you see someone with a simple tablecloth and you don't know how many FP you are getting.

DeletedUser26965

Right. But then you see someone with a simple tablecloth and you don't know how many FP you are getting.
lol, ugh, well, then they need to have the % noted up in the corner or something.

DeletedUser27096

Say I have a Burgundy Tablecloth (8% fp chance) and I decide I like the look of the Simple Tablecloth (1% fp chance) and place that in my tavern instead of my Burgundy one, will my friends now only get 1% fp chance instead of 8%?

My guess is this is the case because when I select lower Tray and Floor upgrades the rewards also go down to those levels.
Yes, it is your tablecloth color that makes the difference in probability of your visitors getting a FP. I know people who cull their friends list of anyone who does not have at least the 3rd upgrade (the light green) bc it stinks when friends have a greater probability of getting a FP from visiting you since you have spent the coin to upgrade your tablecloth but in return, you have a lower (or no) probability of getting a FP from visiting them bc they have not upgraded and continued upgrading their tablecloth.

DeletedUser27096

If they don't have a red tablecloth, I serve them NOTHING and they like it!!

IMG_0483.JPG