• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends

Sir RA

I have reached my 80 invitation limit. Some of my current Friends(?) do not seem active or reciprocating. I have unfriended some in the hopes it would open slots for players that are active, but the limit remains. Is there a way to do this kind of quality control?

Sir RA

That is what I was doing, but some of them have not been on the site for more than a week. So are you saying that even if I lower my Friends down to 50 I still can not add a friend?

DeletedUser

That is what I was doing, but some of them have not been on the site for more than a week. So are you saying that even if I lower my Friends down to 50 I still can not add a friend?
No. Once you get below 80, you can then send out invites until your total of current friends plus active invites reaches 80 again. If you are at or above 80 friends plus invites then you cannot send out more. So if you lowered your friends total to 50, then you could send out 30 invites.