• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

From Letters into Sentences

DeletedUser

Here is the game:

One person writes down some random letters such as these ones:

HFTRWEY

Then the next person to come along does two things: FIRST, they make a sentence that uses only words that start with the random letters of the person before, and in order. For example, from the letters above, one could write:

H
uge Flying Tyrannosaurus Rexes Will Eat You

After they come up with their sentence, they will come up with a new set of random letters for the next person, and the game continues on.

Here are the RULES:

•No profanity (as always)
•Nothing that could insult anyone else badly
When coming up with letters, use only 4,5, or 6 letters! (Very important!)
•Please do not forget to come up with new letters after you make your sentence, otherwise it will stop the game.
•Be creative, and have FUN!
-----------------------------------------------------
I'll start the game off with these letters:

HUFFOD
-----------------------------------------------------
*If you like this game, please be sure to add to my reputation! If this happens, I will know you like the game, and I will make some more in the future! After all, the reputation feature is there for something! :) Just click on the star symbol at the bottom left hand corner of my post, and add some reputation. I'll be sure to do the same to you! Thanks! :)