• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Galata Tower is a Waste of FP's and resources.....

MaryTheBold

Have tower at level 64....repels almost NO ONE......plunder player with level 12, repels me 5, (now 6) days in a row.....WTH ?? (Heck !!!)
I hate it more when those who have them and have plundered me, and their GT repelled my attempts to plunder them back, almost made me get one. Lol. They have some value for many; especially in weaker cites, etc... I'd rather build my skills in other ways. - Warrior Chick Mary the Avenger

Ebeondi Asi

I don't get plundered anymore. I have no City Defense other than bits incorporated into buildings that include attack.
So I save a ton of space for attack bonus. I threw away the GT I built when it first came out. No need.
Collect on time.
As for attacking others? My city is strong enough... i do not need to Plunder others. I attack back the foolish ones who attack me. Usually once is enough.

CDmark

I don't get plundered anymore. I have no City Defense other than bits incorporated into buildings that include attack.
So I save a ton of space for attack bonus. I threw away the GT I built when it first came out. No need.
Collect on time.
As for attacking others? My city is strong enough... i do not need to Plunder others. I attack back the foolish ones who attack me. Usually once is enough.
An alternative to collecting on time, if you can't be on, give them minimal to plunder. Collecting on time is always the best, but if the attacker is limited to 1 or 2 FPs, out of 500 (my number, not yours), who really cares. Then, as mentioned above, more space to have A/D attacking army or FPs that can not be plundered. When the Celtic Forest came out, it looked great, and great to plunder. The cherry set, with 2 rocks, 20% attack (L2), gong - max 2 FP, emperor/zen - max 1 FP, so you design your city for minimal plunder maximum attack or defense. And of course you can attack back. I have found, an attacker has attacked others and you can get others to attack back, share info like his/her defense, make a thread, and attack until you find the collection time of the attacker, then everyone takes until they stop.