• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game Crash?

DeletedUser14197

Is anyone getting on? I get the game is under maintenance message that says it normally only lasts 10 minutes. It has been a lot longer than 10 minutes.

DeletedUser27040

I get it a lot, but my connection isn't the best. Still about half the time everything, but FoE works fine...

DeletedUser27040

Is anyone getting on? I get the game is under maintenance message that says it normally only lasts 10 minutes. It has been a lot longer than 10 minutes.

Newp, still down. That's just a generic message.

DeletedUser26347

Still down due to maintenance usually no more then 10 Minutes....... MY A$$ it's been over a hour now. I have building to collect from.... I think INNO should compensate for the aggravation. This has happened more then once today.

DeletedUser5104

Still down due to maintenance usually no more then 10 Minutes....... MY A$$ it's been over a hour now. I have building to collect from.... I think INNO should compensate for the aggravation. This has happened more then once today.
Don't worry Foxy... I am sure they will give us all a free month membership to make up for it.

DeletedUser13056

I can refresh and play the game on servers where I was logged in already, but can't open a new login screen without the message which says "this server is currently unavailable" but if you haven't logged in yet, which "this server" do they mean?

DeletedUser9433

Am in FHMO and S worlds, all fine for me.