• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game Play, and Other Options for getting items

Mr. Beepers

So i've been playing on and off for a few years... and i've noticed no matter what i do, fair and square, i always lose. And i wanna know why people are allowed to do this to other's and make them feel bad.

For example.... how are you suppose to outbid someone in the auction, when 5 - 10 players are always watching it.... I mean... i've yet to win anything.... People are just to greedy, and they don't care about other players.

I ask this, because everytime i try to bid in the auction, i am always outbid... when i ask people why they do this... They tell me to Grow up, stop whining, or they cuss me out.. and say bad things about me.

I'm not asking for their account, but let other's who have "nothing" get something in the game.... ya know? I don't know how long the auction started or when it began, but to this day i've yet to win anything....

Like i said people have 50,000 - 200,000 coins.... for the auction.... i have maybe 5000 if that.... i can't win no matter what i do... people are just to greedy... it's very frustrating.. to play the game, realizing everyone gets what they want but you... or the person struggling to play.

I'm not asking for hand outs, i just want to know why everyone matters but me.... ?

Mr. Beepers

The items i need are like Renovation Kits, and Certain Building Upgrades....

Other then the Auction, which i can't even bid on... cuz i lack the coins.... there's no other area to buy those specific items...

I'm just saying i tried to put a thread out there about opening up a store page, where you could use diamonds, or real money to buy these items... but they deleted the thread.... Said we already have an auction.

But then again..... i'm not like everyone here, i don't have 1,000,000,000 trade coins, to splurge on items... So i'll never get any of the items in the auction...

I tried for the past 3 days.... people are too greedy, they always over spend and make us lower coin holders feel bad.... I think it's wrong, but nobody even understand what i'm going through, when i try to get items from the auction, and lose 24 7.....

That's why i said... if they had an actual store page... the game would make money, and give everyone a chance to buy things... at their discretion...

But again when i posted this... they deleted it... so i dunno what the "hush hush" deal is all about... i just want "equal opportunity for all" that's all i want...

Didn't realize that was a bad thing to want....

Agent327

Other then the Auction, which i can't even bid on... cuz i lack the coins.... there's no other area to buy those specific items...

Yes there is. You can buy them from the AD directly if they are on offer.

Also you can buy coins to use in the auction.

DevaCat

AD has two sections: the Auction and the Shelves.

You can buy direct from the Shelves. Problem there is you have to wait for what you are needing to be offered. You just have to keep checking back to see if it has shown up.

I don't do auctions, as I too don't have many coins or gems built up yet. The people bidding insanely high have been playing for years and had bulging inventories when the AD came out. They have been busily selling all that stuff and finally can go on spending sprees. And at a certain point a powerful city can collect more "stuff" to sell every week, and further fuel the Auction game. It's "fair" in the sense that I too can do that; it's just going to take me time to collect/sell stuff to be able to do it.

Frustrating? It can be, but I know it is what it is regarding auctions, so I just ignore them and concentrate on getting those Renos and upgrade kits through alternate means where I can. Of course, you can also buy trade coins as Agent said.

Wwwoodchuck

As with building up a daily FP income, building up AD coins and gems takes time. Do events/GE and daily quests to get items to barter to the dealer to get coins/gems. The more events/GE/Daily quests you do, the more stuff you have to sell to the AD! The more stuff you sell to the AD the more coins and gems you get! Or, there is always the “Buy Trade Coins Now” option if you simply do not want to wait.

This nothing “unfair” about it. If you have
been playing on and off for a few years..

and only
have maybe 5000 if that...

coins, you have not been interacting with the AD much. Go through your inventory and list stuff every day. I do it at 24 hour barters so I get the most coins/Gems. I have been in EMA for a few weeks, have 3 slots open and have about 98.6k coins and 136 Gems.

Mr. Beepers

As with building up a daily FP income, building up AD coins and gems takes time. Do events/GE and daily quests to get items to barter to the dealer to get coins/gems. The more events/GE/Daily quests you do, the more stuff you have to sell to the AD! The more stuff you sell to the AD the more coins and gems you get! Or, there is always the “Buy Trade Coins Now” option if you simply do not want to wait.

This nothing “unfair” about it. If you have

and only

coins, you have not been interacting with the AD much. Go through your inventory and list stuff every day. I do it at 24 hour barters so I get the most coins/Gems. I have been in EMA for a few weeks, have 3 slots open and have about 98.6k coins and 136 Gems.

I have items that i can sell.... but they are worth 300 - 500 coins each, i'm not like all of you pro's, and rich poeple.... i can't get 100,000 coins by selling items....

I knew this thread was a waste of time, nobody even understand what i'm talking about...

If i don't have the high priced items.... i can't compete in the Auction... it's simple....

But nobody understands so... i regret posting here..... i wish people truly knew what i was referring to, and knew the struggles i was having, but nobody does....

Mr. Beepers

And yes it is unfair....

Again.. if you don't have any coins..... how can you compete in the AD

See nobody listens or understands..... it's all "let's call him a troll and go with it" without truly understanding what he's even talking about.

Wwwoodchuck

I have items that i can sell.... but they are worth 300 - 500 coins each, i'm not like all of you pro's, and rich poeple.... i can't get 100,000 coins by selling items....

I got all my coins by selling Houses, Goat Farms, Arches, 10% boosts... all the junk that I get 150/200 coins a pop for a 2 hour barter. I set it for 24 hours and get up to 900 coins/day for listing 3 items. I list items every day. When they expire I throw 3 more in.

10 pennies make a dime, 10 dimes make a dollar. It might be slow progress, but it is steady progress.

Nicholas002

With the new GE rewards, I usually get around 10k to 15k trade coins per week from GE alone. Those FoY’s, shrink kits, ritual flames, upgrades, etc. are worth a lot.

I'm just saying i tried to put a thread out there about opening up a store page, where you could use diamonds, or real money to buy these items... but they deleted the thread.... Said we already have an auction.

But then again..... i'm not like everyone here, i don't have 1,000,000,000 trade coins, to splurge on items... So i'll never get any of the items in the auction...

I tried for the past 3 days.... people are too greedy, they always over spend and make us lower coin holders feel bad.... I think it's wrong, but nobody even understand what i'm going through, when i try to get items from the auction, and lose 24 7.....

That's why i said... if they had an actual store page... the game would make money, and give everyone a chance to buy things... at their discretion...

But again when i posted this... they deleted it... so i dunno what the "hush hush" deal is all about... i just want "equal opportunity for all" that's all i want...

Didn't realize that was a bad thing to want....
I have oonly been playing for 1 year and within the first few months on X world I won the bid for 2 lords manors ..and a few other items. You have to check it daily and you need to make trades in the trade section to build your coins and gems... I have over 350k coins and several hundreds of gems.. maybe a thousand not real sure... but if you do not trade some of your stuff you will never build up the coins and gems. I now have 4 or 5 slots I can trade in and like I said only been on 1 year.

WinnerGR

With the new GE rewards, I usually get around 10k to 15k trade coins per week from GE alone. Those FoY’s, shrink kits, ritual flames, upgrades, etc. are worth a lot.
Even before the new GE rewards I was getting a lot of TC from all the GE buildings and thats without even completing L4 .
I usually don't complete level 4 but when I do I probably get that same amount of TC as you but RtVs also sauce a lot of TC.
Last week I think I remeber selling an RtV and 2 Tribal Squares and somtng else like a mas slef aid kit to the dealer for around 10K.

MarktheMagnificent

I sometimes wonder how people like you deal with real life, "He's got a better house than me, it's unfair." "She can have better holidays than me, it' unfair." "They have a more expensive car than me, it's unfair".

I have news for you - life isn't fair. Once you accept that you can look for strategies to improve your lot.

Last edited:

Falconwing

The people who are beating you put in a lot of time and energy playing, some may even spend a little money, but it's unfair that you, as a low part timer at best, can't compete?

Not trying to be too rude, but it's childish to think a game is unfair because others put in the work needed to succeed and you don't.

Do the work, complete GE every week, and sell off the prizes you don't want. You will start to build up a supply of AD coins and will be able to compete in the auctions.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'm not asking for hand outs, i just want to know why everyone matters but me.... ?
That is exactly what you are asking for. Did you ever stop to consider that the players who win those items might need them even more than you do, since they actually play a lot more, and it makes an even bigger difference to them than it would for you?

Didn't think so...