• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB’s

Tisdale Brogart

Why don’t they take the GB button and include everything that you can do with your Great Building’s including prints, donations, leveling info, and goods information for preparation’s for building?

Sharmon the Impaler

Why don’t they take the GB button and include everything that you can do with your Great Building’s including prints, donations, leveling info, and goods information for preparation’s for building?

What isn’t included ? The overview and the level tabs cover all the basics of each GB and the Wiki covers everything else that won’t fit on those screens.

UBERhelp1

I'm assuming you're talking about the GB button in the Town Hall that's labelled "Current Contributions to Great Buildings?" As such, it shows your current contribution to great buildings. To see which prints you have in your inventory, you have to look in your inventory. While there, you can see the goods/building info. I'm not sure how else you would organize it. If you do have a good suggestion for how to do it, I suggest making a proposal, following the format pinned in that section of the forum.

Tisdale Brogart

The point would be to put it all in one place so you can for instance access it while raging to collect after leveling , but if it’s not in one place you have to jump between access points to accomplish the task, the way it is you have to go to gb in the bottom left to use prints, this cannot be accessed while in messages so it takes longer to open & close access points when it should all be accessible while in messages with guild.