• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB Contibution rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser33104
  • Start date

DeletedUser33104

Everyone who contributes should get something, whether it's a medal or bp or something. Contributing 75 fps to end up with nothing is bs..

DeletedUser32389

You don't look like the "participation trophy" generation in your picture, but if it makes you feel better you can have this...
tenor.gif

Rock on little shaver, have fun at T-ball ;)

DeletedUser31771

Waiting for someone to come along and say this proposal isn't in the proper format...

Jase249

Waiting for someone to come along and say this proposal isn't in the proper format...

Well it's not...

Plus it would take a lot of the fun out of GB leveling. My guess is that Mad planter got burned on a GB level and came here to vent. I'm also willing to bet that at some point on that level of that GB he had a chance to lock his spot and chose not to. It's a gamble. Will 75 points hold up? Is it worth the extra points to lock the spot? These are the decisions you have to make. Except for specific circumstances like making deals with people to put X points to lock Y spot, if you're just applying points via your guild's pass threads there are no guarantees.

"Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you'll lose"-Qui-Gon Jinn

DeletedUser31206

Everyone who contributes should get something, whether it's a medal or bp or something. Contributing 75 fps to end up with nothing is bs..
1: You forgot to put this in a proper format.
2: My vote is no for all you've got to do is pay attention to both the 5th place and how many points are left until they're able level and also be donating to every chance you get.

Freshmeboy

Sorry but NO...Basic math skills are required for GB donations and I see daily the stinginess of players who won't add a couple extra fps to lock a spot because they feel their fps should be returned at a 1:1 ratio. Then they get slammed by a sniper or outbid by a guildie and cry foul. I'll say this again, forge points on your bar and created by your city are not as valuable as those in your inventory. do what it takes to turn them into inventory..and if that means ponying up 2,7 or 10 extra fps to flip them then DO IT. You will be much more powerful in the end...

DeletedUser31440

Sorry but NO...Basic math skills are required for GB donations and I see daily the stinginess of players who won't add a couple extra fps to lock a spot because they feel their fps should be returned at a 1:1 ratio. Then they get slammed by a sniper or outbid by a guildie and cry foul. I'll say this again, forge points on your bar and created by your city are not as valuable as those in your inventory. do what it takes to turn them into inventory..and if that means ponying up 2,7 or 10 extra fps to flip them then DO IT. You will be much more powerful in the end...

Just for clarification, are you implying people should be strategic in their use of fp's in a strategy game?!?!

BruteForceAttack

@Op, Once upon a time, there was no Arc and GBs leveled slowly as contributions trickled in (doesn't apply to .0001% of top players).

Now with Arc folks can contribute way more (1.9x times) than the reward, so before you invest in someone's gb check their previous levels to see how the owner levels. There are lot of folks who use the swap threads to get fps on their gbs and then make deals with high level arc players to snipe their top spots for 1.9 or 1.8 or whatever. Or sometimes a sniper will see a juicy gb and snipe it for profit.

So bottom line as others are saying do some homework before adding a lot fps to other ppl gbs.

DeletedUser31206

@Op, Once upon a time, there was no Arc and GBs leveled slowly as contributions trickled in (doesn't apply to .0001% of top players).

Now with Arc folks can contribute way more (1.9x times) than the reward, so before you invest in someone's gb check their previous levels to see how the owner levels. There are lot of folks who use the swap threads to get fps on their gbs and then make deals with high level arc players to snipe their top spots for 1.9 or 1.8 or whatever. Or sometimes a sniper will see a juicy gb and snipe it for profit.

So bottom line as others are saying do some homework before adding a lot fps to other ppl gbs.
The Guild I belong to in X and Y try to make sure that our guild members have all the top 5 places.