• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB Forge Points Credited if City is Gone?

Czari

If a person places FPs on GBs then deletes their city off the server, do the GBs still get the FPs that were donated?

DeletedUser8152

If a person places FPs on GBs then deletes their city off the server, do the GBs still get the FPs that were donated?

No, those points would be lost. But it is not possible to simply delete your city in general.

What is certainly possible is for someone to unhook all their roads and leave. In that case too, your donations are lost.

Czari

No, those points would be lost. But it is not possible to simply delete your city in general.

What is certainly possible is for someone to unhook all their roads and leave. In that case too, your donations are lost.

Thank you, Jaelis. I thought that might be the case. Cities can be deleted off the server by contacting Inno CS; I've had a couple of cities removed and am getting ready to remove another but I don't want people to lose the FPs I've donated to their GBs, so I'll need to let the city remain until all those GBs have leveled.

DeletedUser8152

Yes, that's right, you can have your city deleted. But it's nicer to leave it until people have finished working on your GBs. (And disconnecting everything is rotten... I've had that happen to me!)

DeletedUser9433

You aren't asking the question he asked. If you delete your own city the FP's you donated to other GB's stay.

DeletedUser8152

Wow you're right, I totally misunderstood. Yes, those GBs do stay. The entry on the GB contribution board says "deleted" or something like that instead of the player's name.