• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] GB timer, on mobile

DeletedUser39111

On the browser, when hovering over a GB, it shows the timer until next collectible. However, on mobile, hovering is not possible, and neither is the timer displayed anywhere else that I have found. Has there been a proposal made about fixing that? (I say "fixing" because it seems like an oversight that a useful tooltip on browser hasn't made its way to mobile for some reason.) I can't find it in the Proposals, if it has been suggested at all.

P.S. Agent327, if you do respond to this question, a "yes" (with a link to the proposal) or a "no" will suffice.

Agent327

If there is such a link you should be able to find it in the closed/archived section since it is on the DNSL.

DeletedUser39111

Thank you for your polite reply, Agent327, but the only possibly relevant line in the DNSL is "Bringing computer functions to mobile."
I do not believe this would be deemed a missing "function", merely a missing "display" of game mechanic. Said game mechanic [GB timer] does already function exactly the same on mobile as computer, but is hidden.
I could not find any proposal at all related to "GB timer" by using the forum's own search box.

DeletedUser39111

Hooray, DuckDuckGo found what FoE forum search couldn't find!
They titled it "collection time for GB" so maybe that's why it wasn't found by the basic search that the forum offers.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-display-collection-time-for-gb-on-app.36102/

Now all we need to do is sit and wait for them to do something about it, because it sits in the Forward section:
"These are well thought out and presented ideas that are set aside for the Developers to read at their leisure."

P.S. Double yay, it didn't get marked DNSL, and it did get approved to move on from Proposal status.

DeletedUser39111

Forum Mod, you may close this thread at your leisure. Thanks!

Agent327

Hooray, DuckDuckGo found what FoE forum search couldn't find!
They titled it "collection time for GB" so maybe that's why it wasn't found by the basic search that the forum offers.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-display-collection-time-for-gb-on-app.36102/

Now all we need to do is sit and wait for them to do something about it, because it sits in the Forward section:
"These are well thought out and presented ideas that are set aside for the Developers to read at their leisure."

P.S. Double yay, it didn't get marked DNSL, and it did get approved to move on from Proposal status.

That was forwarded more than a year ago. At that time it wasn't on the DNSL yet. It was put on the DNSL at a later time, cause there is no need for these type of proposals. Devs aim to make the two platforms as equal as possible.