• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG and being shut out by bigger guilds

EmperorJim

Is there anything INNO can do to improve GBG so bigger guilds do not form alliances and block the other guilds from getting any rewards ??
Something needs to change !!!

UBERhelp1

Here's what changes. You join those alliances. Network with other guilds. Even if you only end up swapping one sector. Send out messages to the GBG leaders of those guilds. After a while, you'll see familiar guilds on your map, and it'll be easier and easier to get involved with those alliances.

Inno can't stop alliances forming. That will happen no matter what. But if you join them, you can get those benefits too.

Ironrooster

This seems to be a problem with larger guilds in the Diamond League. And the topic has been discussed at length in another thrread

Joining a smaller guild that stays in Platinum seems to not have the problem. The one I'm in, I never have a problem doing as many fights/negotiations as I want to. The rewards aren't quite as good of course, but doing more should make up for that.

I also do a solo guild on another world. I have no trouble staying in Gold doing as many fights/negotiations as I want.