• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG Building Cost Changes?

DeletedUser36384

I do a lot of treasury management for our guild, and since GBG started with the updates on Thursday, it appears to me that GBG building costs have changed such that instead of a few goods getting hammered, it is really spread across several ages and goods now. I am mostly focused on a Siege Camps...

I had meant to start tracking which goods were getting hit last session, but we had a bunch of cream puffs on our map so didn’t bother, so I cant compare last session to this one...lastly, we tried hard to balance our ages out last week, with several people moving up in ages to balance things out more..

So question - has Inno changed anything? I can’t find any reference to it in the beta logs...What is the formula and has it changed?

Many thanks,

Bucky

RazorbackPirate

The cost of buildings change each season, each province, each building. The required goods come from the ages of your guild members. It's all random.

DeletedUser36384

It isnt random if it is dependent upon the Age your guild members are in, which is the only documentation I have found.

What is the formula? What is the ratio between Ages and guild members that sways the goods cost one way or another? If you know that, you can plan...

RazorbackPirate

It isnt random if it is dependent upon the Age your guild members are in, which is the only documentation I have found.

What is the formula? What is the ratio between Ages and guild members that sways the goods cost one way or another? If you know that, you can plan...
Each building has 3 goods required to build. Which 3 for each building and each sector are random, but will always be goods from the ages of your guild members. No members in CE? No goods required from CE. In addition to the randomness of which 3 goods will be required, the number required of each good is also random each round, each province, each building.

Only Inno knows the formula. I see no way to plan.

Triopoly Champion

The cost of buildings change each season, each province, each building. The required goods come from the ages of your guild members. It's all random.
The new randomness and the cost gives the supreme bonus to my guild which owns the entire central region on the guild battle ground map -
Forge of Empires - Dominating Guild Battleground.jpg