• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG, siege is taken over.

DeletedUser34480

We set a siege on a sector and put 37 (or 38 encounters). Another guild conquered that sector. Because it's connected to our other sector, it stayed. But # of encounters was halved (now it is 19/100)
Have it always been like that (and I missed that) or it's a new development?

Super Catanian

It has been like that, and it was in the announcement. Good thing you did have an adjacent Province, or else you would have lost all of them.

Agent327

We set a siege on a sector and put 37 (or 38 encounters). Another guild conquered that sector. Because it's connected to our other sector, it stayed. But # of encounters was halved (now it is 19/100)
Have it always been like that (and I missed that) or it's a new development?

What is it that you think it is not important to read the announcement on how something will work?

DeletedUser34480

It has been like that, and it was in the announcement. Good thing you did have an adjacent Province, or else you would have lost all of them.
Yes, I know (we would have lost it without adjacent sector).
Thank you for confirming my former question. Pity... can't argue whether it's best way to deal with it, but anyhow...

Agent327

If it was a part of announcement, I've missed that part.

How can you miss that? It was discussed for weeks. Even if you missed it, wouldn't it be smart to read it again, before you come up with an obvious question?

DeletedUser34480

How can you miss that? It was discussed for weeks. Even if you missed it, wouldn't it be smart to read it again, before you come up with an obvious question?
What percent of GBG participants, do you believe, read that discussion?
A bonus question, what percent of players reads this forum all ;)

DeletedUser3485

It's always nice to see members help answer questions without having to act like a superior jerk. lol