• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG

Nushka1

After I battle for a province and win it, with the 5hr lock down, how does another guild steal it from me to take my name as owner off, and they become the owner? This guild ended up with 38 provinces, almost the whole thing. I know this is part of the game, but needless to say, not a very fun GB at all. This was a gold league battle.

Nushka1

I'll rephrase my question. How do I steal a province in GBG when someone has acquired it and is the owner? Play and win more than the 100 time he played to win it?

BruteForceAttack

I'll rephrase my question. How do I steal a province in GBG when someone has acquired it and is the owner? Play and win more than the 100 time he played to win it?

Once you acquire a province it is locked for 4hours, after 4hours the province is unlocked so anyone can hit the unlocked province as long as they have an adjacent province.

The Lady Redneck

Get as many members of your guild as possible on at the time lock down finishes and attack that sector and retake it.
It will then be protected for the next 4 hours, So go on to try to capture adjacent sectors. If other guilds are also going for those tiles your guild has to put the battles in quicker to win it. Work out a strategy with other of your guild fighters to watch for when lock downs finish and also when to hold a tile with only a few battles to go to give you a time advantage. Also at the start of each session try to make alliances with other guilds. Have a team to co-ordinate with them and work with them to protect and farm sectors.

And I am not putting you down when I say this. but if you have not done so already, change how you think about this game. Look on in as a ruthless war game where everyone out there is out to kill you unless you kill them first. It is not a pretty kids click an easy battle button to win the pretty prize game. Do not use the " This is not fair" line. War is not fair. You need to get your guild to look at it the same way also, so you all work together as a fighting unit. So whether they are farmers or fighters (you need both) they put the guild first.