• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE and Virtual Future

DeletedUser11025

if i move up to the virtual future now in the middle of playing GE, will i need to fight VF troops or it will not change until the next GE of next week?

DeletedUser26965

You won't fight VF till next week. Just a side note but your Relics will give VF stuff now if you move into VF.

DeletedUser11025

thanks for the info. good point about the relics. i could start collecting VF goods from GE rewards now so i'll have them ready when i need them.

DeletedUser3485

What's with the ridiculous attack defense bonuses for the VF troops? They have jumped way up from the OF units. Inno just wanting to kill off more of our units?

wolfhoundtoo

they added an attack GB and they always move up the attack/defense boost each age/era. What's the % that you are facing compared to OF?

wolfhoundtoo

That doesn't seem that steep an increase especially given the addition of an attack GB. Of course I"m only in AF so perhaps my view point is a tad skewed. :D

DeletedUser29726

It's not that bad really. 60 and 64 are the only two at 275% - and they're still easy encounters, just not quite as easy as OF.