• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] GE awards not getting awarded.

DeletedUser28523

I came back to GE after letting my attempts fully restore. I beat the next event and won 4 attempts which brought my attempts total back up to 10. so basically I only got 1 attempt and lost the other 3. Is this going to be fixed or am I going to lose the excess attempts every time? Personally I think extra attempts are a poor prize in the first place. I would much rather have coins or supplies.

DeletedUser

I agree, an attempt an hour is plenty over the course of a week. I don't like getting the reward as it makes me use them faster than I want with my limited army.

wolfhoundtoo

I came back to GE after letting my attempts fully restore. I beat the next event and won 4 attempts which brought my attempts total back up to 10. so basically I only got 1 attempt and lost the other 3. Is this going to be fixed or am I going to lose the excess attempts every time? Personally I think extra attempts are a poor prize in the first place. I would much rather have coins or supplies.

How do you figure you lost 3 attempts? When you win attempts the total goes over the maximum that you can accrue by earning them per hour.

DeletedUser28718

How do you figure you lost 3 attempts? When you win attempts the total goes over the maximum that you can accrue by earning them per hour.
just being polite, if you try and lose, than you lose an attempt, and I have lost up to 5+ on the same tribal temple, so I can see losing 3 and more to get a vegetable instead of a desert.

wolfhoundtoo

just being polite, if you try and lose, than you lose an attempt, and I have lost up to 5+ on the same tribal temple, so I can see losing 3 and more to get a vegetable instead of a desert.

No his post indicated that he only got 1 of the 4 attempts that he won in the chest because he had a full meter of attempts, used one then won 4 attempts. If that is what he is saying then he is mistaken as you can go beyond the maximum amounts of attempts if you win some in the chests. If he's saying something else then I didn't follow his post correctly and I would like clarification. :)

DeletedUser28718

No his post indicated that he only got 1 of the 4 attempts that he won in the chest because he had a full meter of attempts, used one then won 4 attempts. If that is what he is saying then he is mistaken as you can go beyond the maximum amounts of attempts if you win some in the chests. If he's saying something else then I didn't follow his post correctly and I would like clarification. :)
I see what you mean, good point.

DeletedUser26579

I believe a full meter is 8, not 10.

DeletedUser28523

ah ok so I did get all 4. ok was thinking full meter was 10. thanks guys. Although my original sentiment stands. Extra attempts is a very poor prize.