• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE level 5

What building should I go for?

• Total voters

Azured

Currently, I am at PE.
Fp wise should I invest in buildings that give me goods or should I level up my sbc, deal castle, ta to try and fight. Right now I only have 166/133 attack/defense values. I looked at the later stages of the GE level 5 the opponent's attack/defense values seems so high. I was thinking maybe I should focus on building that can give me a lot of goods. If so, should I level up my HC or build BG/Space Carrier instead?

Thanks everyone for the insight!!! Appreciated it :D

Last edited:

xivarmy

You can start out with goods, but you'll probably arrive at a mixed strategy before long with the types of buildings events are providing these days.

I recommend not building Deal Castle because it's way too big. SBC is borderline, but my recommendation would also be a skip on that.

Without any concentration on defense specifically, my SAM city is at 348/236 primarily from picking up recent event buildings. I can chug a bunch of consumables for defense for defending army and fight ~12 encounters (with fortifications for the last couple). It will continue to improve as pretty much every event building these days comes with defending army stats along with higher-than-ever numbers for the more classically-desired stats for attacking army, and FP, and goods.

qaccy

Consider The Virgo Project as well. Raising military bonuses will definitely be helpful, but wiping out half of the first wave is nothing to sneeze at. Helps a great deal for especially the final encounters, although it does mean you have to pay attention to your collections so you save the effect for those battles and don't waste them elsewhere.

As far as the poll goes though, I'd recommend the military-focused GBs. If you're able to fight through, you won't need to worry about increasing goods production since fighting doesn't cost goods!

Emberguard

I wouldn't suggest a PE player to go that route. You need 10s of thousands of each good to level those high enough to make a real difference.
By that logic none of the great buildings would make a real difference

Lvl 10 Pegasus is 50% blue boost. That's a lvl 50 St. Basils.

Get the Pegasus to Lvl 15 @ 20,194 Forge Points to the Owner, compared to a lvl 100 St. Basils @ 63,689 Forge Points

Emberguard

You want this guy to pay for goods to put it in stix, then goods for every level beyond 10, on top of the FP investment in each level. That's nuts.
You seem to be ignoring the part where I said "if you can get it cheap enough". They're already saving 40,000 forge points..... how much are they spending on goods?

Emberguard

At the number of goods it takes to level those buildings each level above 10, and the fact that the goods are still pretty hard to come by? A PE player could never afford the FP and the constant cost of goods for each level right now.
So again..... you're completely ignoring the if you can get it cheap enough part. As in conditional. As in find out the price and then tailor it to budget.

Lvl 15 Pegasus only needs 900 of each good (that's as a running total) past the initial construction costs. That's already cheaper than the initial construction cost of 2,000 of each good

All for the sake of defensive stats to finish GE5 which is not really hugely important to begin with?
While it's not something I'm particularly interested in either, they're already looking at putting a St. Basils / Deal Castle / Terracotta Army. If those are the buildings they're considering then I see no reason to negate the Pegasus from the discussion as long as we keep it realistic in the expectations on how high it'll be leveled. lvl 10-15 is reasonable if they're able to look around and obtain the goods cheap enough

Last edited:

Emberguard

What kind of prices are you expecting them to find for those goods that would make it so untenable, when the question was what would be the best investment of Forge Points? Enlighten me