• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Give me advice on my city

DeletedUser31540

f034Xb
https://ibb.co/f034Xb

My Gbs:
CdM- lv 10
Arc- lv 8
Hagia- lv 7
Babel, ToR, LoA, St Mark, Zeus, CoA - lv 5
St basil - lv 2

1st time player started in June.... Ive been in HMA for a while now (skipped out on getting the Black Tower) Ive got goods for DT and 6/9 Bps for it... also interested in building Innotower and Alcatraz soonish... i also really want a Museum of Atlantis cause it looks amazing and i like to plunder a lot.

My current plan is to stay in HMA until i grind up 1600 diamonds and 3 more terrace farms from GE, save up 900 forge points, and advance to LMA and use all the expansions to put those 3 more terrace farms around my ToR...

I will be sad when IT replaces my houses cause i really like houses... they look nice, provide a lot of coins, and help me make more interesting city designs. Once a city is all big Gbs it looks aesthetically worse in my opinion.

Anyways what do you guys think? What should i go for?

DeletedUser28670

Traz is a must if you fight at all and same with Chateau if you do reoccurring quests.

DeletedUser31540

Traz is a must if you fight at all and same with Chateau if you do reoccurring quests.

Ive got 9 military buildings equalling 36 attached troops and i get another 20 or so unattached troops every week in GE ... i usually do 60+ fights a day. While i see alcatraz being good i actually think it will hurt me in the short term with its space requirements... i plan on building it after i build Inno tower.

I dont do reoccurring quests at all

spnnr

Looks great :) A lot further than I am ..and pretty jealous of that arc..lol

Though aren't you creating a city that will attract unwanted attention? Lots on events buildings that cant be motivated -though they are good fps generators- especially with dependency on a level 2 Basil and ritual flames.

But maybe you are going for the glass canon build as your style is one of plundering ..

But then better wait till the knowledgeable players come in ..

DeletedUser31667

get a habitat and inno for population that will free alot of space up

DeletedUser31540

Looks great :) A lot further than I am ..and pretty jealous of that arc..lol

Though aren't you creating a city that will attract unwanted attention? Lots on events buildings that cant be motivated -though they are good fps generators- especially with dependency on a level 2 Basil and ritual flames.

But maybe you are going for the glass canon build as your style is one of plundering ..

But then better wait till the knowledgeable players come in ..

I get plundered maybe once a month... and plunder maybe 400x a month so defense is not so much an issue

DeletedUser27184

Ive got 9 military buildings equalling 36 attached troops and i get another 20 or so unattached troops every week in GE ... i usually do 60+ fights a day. While i see alcatraz being good i actually think it will hurt me in the short term with its space requirements... i plan on building it after i build Inno tower.

I dont do reoccurring quests at all
With the Traz + 1 rogue hideout you will produce a huge amount of rogues. Then with the GE troops you will have an easier time in GE for multiple ages. The rogues will serve you over all the ages. And you will get the specific troops of an age from the GE.
You are currently in a very good place, but its not an efficient place. You want to convert your city as to maximize your future city as well. So you wont have to build 9 military building in each age. Also, once you go into GvG you can may add another 50-100 fights.

Same goes with CF and repeating quests. This is a major way to get tons of goods/medals/fp. You should try it.

As for Inno and capitol. I don't see why you need the capitol for a very long time. As for Inno, while its a nice building, you need to switch to it when you got enough gold production through SoK and such. Then you want to free the houses away, for Terraces and SoK and all those joicy FP buildings. For that you will need the Inno. But it is a bit early.

DT is very good if you plan on long parking times. Its hard to get high era goods, and the DT over time will get you those goods.

DeletedUser31540

With the Traz + 1 rogue hideout you will produce a huge amount of rogues. Then with the GE troops you will have an easier time in GE for multiple ages. The rogues will serve you over all the ages. And you will get the specific troops of an age from the GE.
You are currently in a very good place, but its not an efficient place. You want to convert your city as to maximize your future city as well. So you wont have to build 9 military building in each age. Also, once you go into GvG you can may add another 50-100 fights.

Same goes with CF and repeating quests. This is a major way to get tons of goods/medals/fp. You should try it.

As for Inno and capitol. I don't see why you need the capitol for a very long time. As for Inno, while its a nice building, you need to switch to it when you got enough gold production through SoK and such. Then you want to free the houses away, for Terraces and SoK and all those joicy FP buildings. For that you will need the Inno. But it is a bit early.

DT is very good if you plan on long parking times. Its hard to get high era goods, and the DT over time will get you those goods.

Ya i am paying for DT goods now and it is a drag... once DT is up hopefully i wont have to pay for goods again

Im a bit worried about coins ... i produce around 250,000 a day but im always broke cause im always buying forge points ... they cost 50,000 a piece now. Thanks a lot for your input ;)

DeletedUser31592

The CF appears more than any other building on the top 10 list from all US worlds combined.... MORE than even the Arc. That should tell you how valuable it is!

It multiplies the rewards from every quest you complete. I get a few hundred goods out of quests each day. For doing nothing but collecting coins, spending my FPs, and taking the Unbirthday Quests when they come up. (In my main- no CF in other worlds.)

upload_2017-11-12_22-25-29.png

DeletedUser28670

Why is chateau frontenac a must have? Seems highly dubious
Well, if leveled, if you are doing say 100 quests, you will get a lot more from those 100 quests. For instance, LacLongQuan would get around 40 goods every single quest that comes up giving goods, instead of 5, with his level 127 Arc.

DeletedUser31540

Well, if leveled, if you are doing say 100 quests, you will get a lot more from those 100 quests. For instance, LacLongQuan would get around 40 goods every single quest that comes up giving goods, instead of 5, with his level 127 Arc.

I havent done a quesf in 2 months ... cause all the quests involve LMA things and im still in HMA... and hes got a lv 127 CF ... mine will be lv 5 maximim.... just doesnt seem worth it at all

DeletedUser27184

Ya i am paying for DT goods now and it is a drag... once DT is up hopefully i wont have to pay for goods again

Im a bit worried about coins ... i produce around 250,000 a day but im always broke cause im always buying forge points ... they cost 50,000 a piece now. Thanks a lot for your input ;)
Converting gold to FP is always good, and you can do it endlessly (if you have enough coin), so you shouldnt be worried about that.
The question is whether the gold is enough for all your activities (beside converting). If so, you are fine.

And that brings us to the 2nd point:
Why is chateau frontenac a must have? Seems highly dubious

The CF is super efficient goods/medals machine. In my ME city I never even put one goods building, and I am currently swamped with ten of thousands of goods. All from quests empowered by CF.

There are a lot of repeating quests that you can do every day (gather coins, supplies, wasting FP's), and after each quest, while in the abort cycle, you do the Unbirthday Party (Pay coins+supply). You should aim to around 30 quests a day.

With 30 quests per day, and CF level 10, you earn 130 Goods per day (statistically) and lots of medal for expansion. You use all the city space for coins and supply buildings, and use those to power through as many quests per day. In HMA you can reach even 60+ quests per day if you use the HQS. Thats 260 goods per day (on average) + lots of other good stuff, including FP packs.

DeletedUser31592

I havent done a quesf in 2 months ... cause all the quests involve LMA things and im still in HMA... and hes got a lv 127 CF ... mine will be lv 5 maximim.... just doesnt seem worth it at all
You need to look at your Side Quests and abort them until you get to the Recurring Quests. Even if you don't focus on them, if you leave it set to something easy- like collect coins- you should fulfill it a few times per day. You are leaving all of those rewards on the table.