• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Give the baby candy then laugh when you take it away.

Emberguard

So....where's our great building to get us our additional 20%
If you mean attrition reduction, I highly doubt that's ever going to happen. Such an addition would be counter productive to having a cap available, and the announcement stated it's adjustable. So if they wanted to go back to 100% the most logical move would be to just remove the cap

The announcement text:
We're introducing an adjustable cap starting at 80%, limiting the chance to avoid attrition. We want to keep this adjustable so that we can be responsive to your feedback and data if needed in future.

When they say adjustable, I think they mean they can take it to that 66.6% they wanted it to be eventually. INNO definitely rush this update and did not take in to consideration what people in Beta were saying. They are not going to give us anything back. Look at the premium for events. First it was Diamonds. When we got creative and were getting Diamond from Diamond farms and GBG, they started to charge cash money for the premium prizes. That was fine, lots of games do this. It should be a a price point of $9.99 not $15.00 ( US). But to then add another Premium on top of that! It’s over $25.00 per event. That is too much. And I am a P2P person. Only the 2 founders pay to dime the builds in our guild, myself & my Co-founder. That is our choice. And so we both buy diamonds too. Personally, I can do it but I know a lot of people that can not and they are so frustrated all the time I am surprised they are still trying but now with the rewards being cut in GBG, I th that we will start seeing more players that could spend $10 00 a month leaving the game. I think that’s the plan now.

On the other hand, the diamond reward in GBG went from 25 to 45 - an 80% increase. And, while I don't have hard numbers for this, it seems to me that the frequency of diamond rewards has increased.

Johnny B. Goode

On the other hand, the diamond reward in GBG went from 25 to 45 - an 80% increase. And, while I don't have hard numbers for this, it seems to me that the frequency of diamond rewards has increased.
I highly doubt that the frequency of Diamond rewards has increased, that would be the polar opposite of the direction they've been taking the last few years.

UBERhelp1

I highly doubt that the frequency of Diamond rewards has increased, that would be the polar opposite of the direction they've been taking the last few years.
The amount of diamonds per win was increased, but the overall chance of winning diamonds was decreased. The result? You now average about the same amount of diamonds as before :p

The amount of diamonds per win was increased, but the overall chance of winning diamonds was decreased. The result? You now average about the same amount of diamonds as before :p
Not if you are getting less hits! And the people that used to get higher hits tend to dime the buildings . And don’t think I’m not getting any hits, I’m definitely over the 500 per day that is 100% attrition. I'm just disappointed in the overall changes as of late. I can fight thru GE5, I am still 1st or 2nd in my hood. Just overall not as fun anymore. The game is (or was) about building and maintaining a city by getting rewards. Farming, fighting (GBG) came later. And to change the GBG 3+ years to such a drag is what I am complaining about!

Angry.Blanket

My average amount of fights was also decreased, this in turn decreased my average amount of diamonds. This in turn means less for rushing camps. which in turn means even less fights, which means even less diamonds.

Johnny B. Goode

My average amount of fights was also decreased, this in turn decreased my average amount of diamonds. This in turn means less for rushing camps. which in turn means even less fights, which means even less diamonds.
And, of course, the solution to this that Inno wants you to do is to buy Diamonds to replace the ones you're not getting now. Just like GE.

Pericles the Lion

The number of advances needed to take a sector was increased from 160 to 220 (Volcano map) and the Fortified Guild Command Post increases it further to 286/372/483. This means that fewer sectors need to be taken to max out attrition. Fewer sectors taken means fewer buildings needed. Fewer buildings means fewer diamonds needed for rushing.

Angry.Blanket

The number of advances needed to take a sector was increased from 160 to 220 (Volcano map) and the Fortified Guild Command Post increases it further to 286/372/483. This means that fewer sectors need to be taken to max out attrition. Fewer sectors taken means fewer buildings needed. Fewer buildings means fewer diamonds needed for rushing.
It is still the same amount of sectors to be taken, now we have 7k camps to build on every outer ring tile, that need 125 diamonds each to be worth building.

UBERhelp1

Not if you are getting less hits! And the people that used to get higher hits tend to dime the buildings . And don’t think I’m not getting any hits, I’m definitely over the 500 per day that is 100% attrition. I'm just disappointed in the overall changes as of late. I can fight thru GE5, I am still 1st or 2nd in my hood. Just overall not as fun anymore. The game is (or was) about building and maintaining a city by getting rewards. Farming, fighting (GBG) came later. And to change the GBG 3+ years to such a drag is what I am complaining about!
Changing it *to* such a drag? It was much more of a drag before lol. I don't know about you, but clicking autobattle aimlessly for hours on end isn't fun. At least now it requires a bit of strategy and cooperation with your guildmates.

Its
Changing it *to* such a drag? It was much more of a drag before lol. I don't know about you, but clicking autobattle aimlessly for hours on end isn't fun. At least now it requires a bit of strategy and cooperation with your guildmates.
It’s a drag to work on these sectors,on and on. Seems like I’m clicking the same as before but not getting anywhere!

Pericles the Lion

It is still the same amount of sectors to be taken, now we have 7k camps to build on every outer ring tile, that need 125 diamonds each to be worth building.
The number of sectors hasn't changed but are you capturing the same number of them as before? If you are taking the same amount of sectors then the total number of battles has increased (perhaps more than 2X). There is no evidence that suggests the ratio of diamonds to fights (1 diamond per 4 fights) has changed. So, lots more fights means lots more diamonds. Are the increased fights enough to offset the increased cost to rush buildings? I don't know. Nobody has shared any data one way or the other.

Dursland

Unlike the GE diamonds change, which was a massive nerf - it doesn't seem to be so bad in GBG.

It's less hits overall than before but since the value was increased to 45 it seems to come out to about the same amount of diamonds over time. I'm happy with it.

And really glad they didn't nerf it like they did GE diamonds.