• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Global and guild chat problems

DeletedUser26677

Ever since the latest update, I have to refresh 2 or 3 times to be able to get into global or guild chat. It says that my firewall could be blocking it. I followed everything that I was asked to do when I submitted a ticket an I am still having the same problem. Before the last update I didn't have a problem. I know others are having the same problem. It happens on Firefox, Opera and Chrome for me.

DeletedUser26549

I get this all the time, every day. I tried uninstalling my flash, my firewall and everything. I never had this problem til the updates. I wrote Inno about it numerous times and I still have the same problem. I have to keep clearing my cache/browser history every time I log in. Can someone please fix this? Thank you

DeletedUser26677

It has gotten worse, I go into GVG and now have to refresh just to fight. Its getting worse, It happens in all browsers, uninstalled and installed flash, cleared cache, made sure my firewall is set to let the game work. Everything that Inno has told me to do has not worked.

DeletedUser26549

Ugh, I could have sworn after this long blackout we had today that we'd log in and all problems would be fixed...siiigh :(

DeletedUser26549

I have my own guild in S world. Today one of my guild members told me and the guild that they are quitting the game. She is industrial age. I think she is more worried about the security, and not knowing what the heck is going on, than anything. I don't know, but still, it sucks.