• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Global Issues

Aggressor

Global on my main world lately has been ridiculous.
This group of "newbies" (i think theyre alternate accounts of other players but regardless the situation is awful) has taken over global. Theres about ten of them and day and night they spam global like its their group text. They talk about literally anything, like ANYTHING and none of it matters to other players on my world. I have kindly asked them to use a private message chat before so that the rest of the world didnt have to witness them ruining global. At first they just laughed at me and then they started cursing me. After i reported a few of them they got banned. So they come back with another account that has practically the same name and start spamming again, this time more hate directed at me. Everybody i have talked to on my world is sick of them and hates them.
Before everybody goes saying "ignore them and move on", I already have. But more and more new accounts keep joining in on their global takeover and then some of them make secondary accounts when they get banned so im constantly seeing a new name flooding my global chat. Im sick of it and it NEEDS to be fixed. I suggest that inno makes a certain point score requirement (500,000?) or a certain achievement be completed (play for 6 months?) to keep this from happening any longer. Its ruining global and its only gonna get worse when inno brings global to mobile. Am i the only one experiencing this?

Seems like every time I go on the Global on my world, I have to come right back out because it's so toxic in there. Flame wars, vicious arguments, people calling each other demeaning names and cursing each other out. And probably all for the stupidest reasons. I'm hopeful that maybe my timing is just bad, but I don't know. Humans don't make a lot of sense.

I might as well not have a Global Chat tab. What's the point of even going in.

Last edited:
Am i the only one experiencing this?

I rarely open global, but when I do, it’s usually people just talking random stuff or ‘Hi, hi, hi’ constantly by different players with little all else haha, often not about the game... then close it and appreciate why I don’t open it much, until the next time I need remembering :)

Not sure limiting chat to certain amount of points or something is really the way to go, it’s probably pretty helpful to the plenty of genuine noobs looking for goods/guilds/advice etc