• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Global Rankings

DeletedUser185

When you look at the Global Rankings, in the Medals tab, does this show how many medals have been won by that person, or how many medals they have on hand??

I won 10 medals in the Bronze Age PVP, but used them for an expansion.

I do not show up in the global rankings as winning 10 medals though, why I am asking....

DeletedUser55

i have 8 medals, and i dont see my self on the list at all. maby its a bug, you dont show up in "your list". though i show up in my global point list in the correct spot.

DeletedUser185

I think it might be a bug as you suggest.

I do not understand what you meant by "you dont show up in "your list". though"

I show I rank at 27 as Global Player, is that what you mean??? I see you at 38, are you seeing the same thing or are you talking about something else...lol....

i have 8 medals, and i dont see my self on the list at all. maby its a bug, you dont show up in "your list". though i show up in my global point list in the correct spot.

DeletedUser55

oops i meant "my list" i went through 50 pages for the medal rankings and i dont see my self at all. in the global player ranking i show up where i should be.

DeletedUser185

Ditto for me fflam

Read your msgs, I am trying to steal ya as you are a "participator"....lol

oops i meant "my list" i went through 50 pages for the medal rankings and i dont see my self at all. in the global player ranking i show up where i should be.